Time : 1930BST (1830GMT/UTC)
Venue : Westhill International
Laps : 15

Round 7:
Date :Thursday October 11th
Venue : Kyoto GP Long
Laps : 10

Round 8 (Special Event, Road Sport King of the Oval)
Date : Sunday October 14th
Venue : Kyoto Oval
Laps : 40

Round 8 is a SPECIAL one off event, the points for round 8 will not be added to the RSSC2 championship, it is it's own little championship.
Completion of round 8 gives the driver AUTOMATIC entry in the Road Sport Winter Cup, due to start at the end of November.
Entry to round 8 is only available to those RSSC2 drivers that applied to drive in the RSSC2 BEFORE todays date 23/07/2007 AND have competed in at least 4 RSSC2 events
#2 - P1lot
Do we have to stick to the same car for the one off special event round 8?
Can't see the RAC being very competative there.
Yes, I would prefer it, their will be some intake and weight restrictions for the FZ5 to make things competitive.

Bottomline for the one off event, it's a bit of fun, and also serves a couple of purposes.

1) It gives me some sort of idea on restrictions

2) It gives people the chance to pre-register for the RSWC
Imagine for a second that the new special event doesn't exist; does entering the summer cup lessen our chances of getting into the winter cup (to make way for people who didn't get to enter the summer cup)?

It's just that I'd like to enter the Winter cup if I can but I don't think I can run around the oval for 40 laps to do it
If the special event wasn't there, then everyone has the same chance to race in the RSWC, it makes no difference if the were in RSSC2 or not, sign up will open in the same way, and entries will be given on a first come first served basis.
The special event just gives those that entered RSSC2 a chance to automatically appear in RSWC.
Quote from danowat :If the special event wasn't there, then everyone has the same chance to race in the RSWC, it makes no difference if the were in RSSC2 or not, sign up will open in the same way, and entries will be given on a first come first served basis.
The special event just gives those that entered RSSC2 a chance to automatically appear in RSWC.

Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up :-)
#7 - DeKo
aahh nice idea. 40 laps on the oval is a bit of a nothingness compared to what im used to in LFSCAR, so i actually have a chance of doing not bad in a round of this (well not round as such, you know what i mean).
Oval event:

FZ5 drivers will need to apply 7% intake restriction to their cars

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG