The online racing simulator
Problem: South City Car Limit
I have come across a fairly big problem.

South City tracks only allow 30 cars on the grid at one time
is there anyway around this?
#2 - P1lot
Plan them for later in the season when the inevitable few drop out
#3 - Gil07
They'll be substituted, as there's quite a waiting list...
Easy, LFS allows 36+ connections so just form the 30 car grid, hold the start then get last two to drive out of the pits onto the back of the grid.

Dunno if this will mess up the stats though?
LFS only allows 32 doesnt it? and it will say "race is full" if the 32th drivers trys too join
Why not just have 45 teams instead of 48 for that round? I don't think it would be a huge problem. I doubt that many will even be committed to racing anyway.
If we get over 90 cars for South City then why not just allow the quickest 90 to race? The bottom 6 (if they all turn up) get race points for their qualifying position.

Although.... isn't South City getting an update? Maybe apart from graphical frippery they will address this small oversight for Patch Y.
Maybe we should cross that bridge when we come to it,
if worst comes to worse we will have to change tracks
I say 6 drivers wont race then (tracker decides)
ill go with niki here, slowest racers just wont drive.
Ask scawen nicely
This is a big problem.. maybe for this particular event, we could do 2 races for each division: about 16 different drivers each. The winner would be the one with less total time. And if there was a draw in the times, the one with the best lap would win.

I don't agree with dodo.ger.. slow drivers have the right to race too.. if they're subscribed to the season, they should be able to drive..

I also don't think changing tracks' a good idea.. but it is a solution though

Anyway, i'll accept any decision you (bott guys) take
Make this the last race of the season, stop filling slots when people drop out until you hit 45 teams, its only 3 teams that need to drop out, and stick to 30 per server for the entire season.

We've already seen 2 teams pull out IIRC, and considering we have a while till the season starts i'd be willing to bet that we'll lose another 4 of the 45 teams already entered and approved.

I also agree its not fair to refuse people the opportunity to race because of an oversight in planning, just stop replacing teams that quit until its at 45, you dont have to fill every slot just because you can.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG