The online racing simulator
The Skill Challenge is finally here!

Yes this seasons skill challenge is ready and confirmed for the 29th July 1600 GMT.

This time we're doing something quite different, click on the link below to read more!

Big thank you to 500servers for providing a large slot server for us to use.

http://www.lfs-league.com
Haha, that sounds great. I will certainly watch it.

Very creative ideas. I bet the MRT rally was Tukko's idea.
'fraid not - all 100% my idea, although little help from S.Varjonen on the specfics!
Oh, nice format. Too bad I can't participate that day.
you must....! :-)
Oh yea I love mrt on rally !!!!!

btw how can i upload a hotlap for this event?

edit: nevermind i'm blind :}
i guys i tried to up.load hotlap on the website but it says check spr file (wrong track). but it is ky oval reverse right? and thats what my file says it is too,,bit confused,any help here please
#8 - bozo
Quote from maddmaff :i guys i tried to up.load hotlap on the website but it says check spr file (wrong track). but it is ky oval reverse right? and thats what my file says it is too,,bit confused,any help here please

The website says KY Oval, not reverse. I suspect that may be the problem ...

EDIT: I have just tried to upload a KY1 hotlap using FOX via the orange 'upload' link above chatterbox on the site, but i cannot upload either - wrong track !!!

EDIT 2: Just checked again, on the website under Calendar, it says Kyoto Oval, on the home page it says Kyoto Oval Rev. Now I'm not at all sure which it is!

EDIT 3: It is KY1R, but you need to use the send hotlap link above the chatterbox
Yes that is correct, it is KY Oval Rev - the calendar is wrong at present, but the skill page and news article state (and always have stated) Ky Oval Rev. Thanks and good luck!
-
(maddmaff) DELETED by maddmaff
I really liked the idea behind this skill event, and the last few combos for the callendar, but I started a new job that is weekend work, so i'm 99% sure I wont be able to race any more of the races..

Good luck with it though, as I said, sounded great fun. :/
Our star driver out for the rest of the season???
No , why did you say that???? I´m still here and I want to finish this season and I will do it, ok?....

Just a question, this event with the other 4 subevents will be in the same day, right?, and what about if there are more than 32 drivers?

thanks a lot

Jonás Pacheco
your driver star
Sorry Jonas, yes, I meant our second star driver

32 drivers is the limit for the event, and yes, all on same day, they wont take long.
Only 20 drivers, but hey, should still be fun - see you tomorrow!
Practice server is running event two, MRT FE Rally X - best get some practice in.

Server is called: The Original LFS Skill Event
i'm having some problems to understand this system.. sorry, i'm a little slow
so, tommorrow 16 gmt we'll have the fox @ ky1r..?? and then, after that one, we'll have mrt in rally..? and after that the uf1 in the drag strip..?
do we have a small break between them or what..??
thanks in advance
yeah that's about the jist of it - they are knockout rounds, and yes, few mins in between each to set it up and have practice.
TPC F.Kronvall is the winner
That was fun !
I was hoping for better start in round 4 but the car wasn't listening to me :/

Oh well at least i won round 2 and 3
Oh bugger, I missed it :/

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG