The online racing simulator
What do you say.
I'm announcing my retirement from LFS here, First, I still will manage NASSA and remain on staff at OLFSL.

I'll help out where i can, I just won't drive.

July 21st.....last laps with (Nassa) Ant

Been a ride!

AAnt

This is only due to my slow computer, my budget is more set for real events, my grandkids are getting older.
#2 - migf1
Sad news AtomAnt!

However you know better than anyone what's best for you, so all my best to any of your future actvities!

PS. Grandkids? And I thought I was one of the oldest guys around here (I'm 40 and I don't even have kids yet :shrug
It is a shame when things get in the way. Hope you still will post on here, this forum would not be the same without you random and confusing posts every now and again
Sad news were you on T7R| Ireland today by any chance ?
Sorry to hear ant.

I hope you come back when you do find the money and time to be active again! Good to see LFS hasn't lost you completely yet!

Good luck with NASSA!
sad news - you still gonna do this skill event with me though Ant?
#7 - Renku
Cya when You get back .
#8 - t1ger
Quote from Renku :Cya when You get back .

LOL to that Renku!

'tis true! You won't be able to stay away from racing LFS for long, Ant!

Seriously, though, good luck and I have only the greatest of respect for you and your decision.

Tim
Renku is a good friend, ....You know what...He'd be a prefect fit for PMD.....but he lives half the way around the world.

Hallen and PMD....OSOI ....watch that.......strong shit.

NASSA Starts, we'll rip WR's...Biggie first..them Bean Bag.

I'm not done, I just won't drive.

AAnt
Quote from migf1 :Sad news AtomAnt!

However you know better than anyone what's best for you, so all my best to any of your future actvities!

PS. Grandkids? And I thought I was one of the oldest guys around here (I'm 40 and I don't even have kids yet :shrug

I'd rather hold my grand child and bounce them.......say shit like......oh look there is MIG running into the grass.

Hopefully I get a kiss( from a grandchild) instead all the grief you guys put me trough.

Your world , You OK. I am !

I'm tough , skin grows thicker.....
Quote from Renku :Cya when You get back .

Not coming back, maybe my grandson will race s13.

Be good RenKu

I'm still here, I just don't drive..I've gone deadly.....team master...
Quote from russraine :sad news - you still gonna do this skill event with me though Ant?

I didn't die.

Even though you wish I had.
Quote from AppiePils :Sorry to hear ant.

I hope you come back when you do find the money and time to be active again! Good to see LFS hasn't lost you completely yet!

Good luck with NASSA!

Why the hell are you sorry, I would think you'd be happy for me....

I've handed NASSA to the quickest,watch,we're going to add to the team, then we're going to move up the charts.

PMD was a nice addition, Now that We have him....wait for it.

AAnt

Team Builder (NASSA)
Quote from AtomAnt :I'd rather hold my grand child and bounce them.......say shit like......oh look there is MIG running into the grass.
[snip]

Still, that's better from saying shit like... oh look, MIG pushing Roca into the grass

Quote :Hopefully I get a kiss( from a grandchild) instead all the grief you guys put me trough.

Your world , You OK. I am !

I'm tough , skin grows thicker.....

Take care, life is indeed too short
Sorry to hear that you are retiring. Thanks for all the work you put into the OLFSL to keep us racing & good luck for the future
Quote from migf1 :Still, that's better from saying shit like... oh look, MIG pushing Roca into the grass

Take care, life is indeed too short

She laughed when you ran onto the grass, sorry...she's two and I don't get alot of time with her ( Grandkids 800 milesaway)

Sorry if that came out wrong.

We cool?

p.s. I never swear infront of my grandkids.
Quote from anttt69 :Sorry to hear that you are retiring. Thanks for all the work you put into the OLFSL to keep us racing & good luck for the future

Yes other Ant...I died....lol...you wish......you and Bozo and IZZY...can now stop chasing me in the standings. Watch out for OSOI.
#18 - bozo
Quote from AtomAnt :......you and Bozo and IZZY...can now stop chasing me in the standings.

You wish, ha ha! We were just making the season more interesting for you

Real sorry to hear that you're hanging up your wheel, but glad that you'll still be around to provide your wit and useful insights. Don't forget, all the best drivers (who could) came back out of retirement ... Lauda, Mansell, Ant
well, even though i have'nt raced with you much before, i do enjoy your all of your very pointless, yet strangely interesting post's. Byebye my freind
Heh just heard this from Russ. Well...see you around nutty old man!
Really sad to see that you're leaving the tracks, Ant... But anyway, at least it looks like you´ll still be around. Best of luck for you!!
ant you is a cool dude,,the few races i had with you were clean and fun,,good luck with the future mate

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG