The online racing simulator
No, i'm just a black sheep .
Quote from Dru :it's a guess, it's probably wrong, but i thought that JAk,Becky and Tristan are all from around 'that part of the world'..ish

and Moose... schuuu. you'll blow my cover

She lives in the Fenlands, both me and "teh Tristan" are in East Anglia (the sticky out bit on the East of the UK), except i'm in the South of it (Suffolk) and "teh Tristan" is in the North (Norfolk - Norwich iirc).

Of course, in Suffolk were fairly normal (ish - The most exciting to happen this year in my Village was a Scarecrow Contest (it's just like one of the villages of Midsommer Murders!)) and in Norfolk it's much of the same with most of the land being used for Arable farming (queue the f'ing massive field behind me), the only difference is that Norfolk is easily one of the most Inbred counties in the World until the Bike was invented.
Quote from Becky Rose :...and definitely not a particularly slow talking tractor driving sect of the English, like Tristan and Jack.

...you say that, but only a few weeks ago we had a Tractor go under a bridge round 'ere, of course what made this particular event special was the fact that the driver forgot to lower the bucket on the tractor first, so the bridge just ripped it off and smashed the forks on the bucket into the back of the cab
Quote from james12s :ah so your a person who says "can i have a pint a guiness boyo"

lol

couldnt resist, no offence

James I take exception at that as I am the Boyo that drinks Guinness

So back to school for you Lad because if your going to have a pop at someone at least spell it right "GUINNESS".

Pure Genius but then you wouldn't know being of one so young
please read my sig
#230 - Dru
Quote from Jakg :She lives in the Fenlands, both me and "teh Tristan" are in East Anglia (the sticky out bit on the East of the UK), except i'm in the South of it (Suffolk) and "teh Tristan" is in the North (Norfolk - Norwich iirc).

Of course, in Suffolk were fairly normal (ish - The most exciting to happen this year in my Village was a Scarecrow Contest (it's just like one of the villages of Midsommer Murders!)) and in Norfolk it's much of the same with most of the land being used for Arable farming (queue the f'ing massive field behind me), the only difference is that Norfolk is easily one of the most Inbred counties in the World until the Bike was invented....you say that, but only a few weeks ago we had a Tractor go under a bridge round 'ere, of course what made this particular event special was the fact that the driver forgot to lower the bucket on the tractor first, so the bridge just ripped it off and smashed the forks on the bucket into the back of the cab

LOL

it's funny you say Midsomer Murders.... i live in the village/town of Midsomer Norton in Somerset and everyne comes in the summer expecting to see John Nettles LOL
Quote from james12s :please read my sig

ps my eye to feet to mouth co-ordination let me down there james a bit like my driving
One question.
When the server start?
I´m nervous
Quote from Jadran :One question.
When the server start?
I´m nervous

Standard LFS answer: When it's ready.
The last few days we've done a bit of bug stomping, hense nothing to report here. In terms of completion, we're still alpha at the moment so we're not ready to give a date. It'll be ready sometime in the future
Ohhh Its like Patch X all over again!

I've noticed...Since CTRA went down there havn't been ANY TBO servers up. If someone put one up, it'd fill up in a matter of minutes!

Becky - is it possible just to stick up a standard (non-insim) server to keep people occupied? I miss my TBO racing
We're too busy developing and testing to effectively admin a server right now, sorry.
I could always change UKCT Canadia to a TBO server, Won't have any track rotating or anything, but it's a server.
Quote from Becky Rose :We're too busy developing and testing to effectively admin a server right now, sorry.

No problem - I wouldn't like to disrupt the work on the new system

Quote from dawesdust_12 :I could always change UKCT Canadia to a TBO server, Won't have any track rotating or anything, but it's a server.

That would be ace. Maybe have a few people that manage the track rotation? Just like some temporary admins, every 40 minutes they end the race and start a new track.
[DBP] team server 3 is tbo server if anyone wants to practice in these cars
Quote from mcintyrej :Ohhh Its like Patch X all over again!

I've noticed...Since CTRA went down there havn't been ANY TBO servers up. If someone put one up, it'd fill up in a matter of minutes!

Becky - is it possible just to stick up a standard (non-insim) server to keep people occupied? I miss my TBO racing

One of the SR servers has been set to TBO the last days. 5 people were on at max...
Are all the $commands meant to be typed in the chat and will they clutter the chat history? Because that is one thing that I dislike on servers with InSim apps - I have no interest in knowing what other people want to see, and sometimes when a person wants to see some stats, a chain reaction starts when people actually discover that there are stats available => chat window useless.
Quote from maczo :Are all the $commands meant to be typed in the chat and will they clutter the chat history? Because that is one thing that I dislike on servers with InSim apps - I have no interest in knowing what other people want to see, and sometimes when a person wants to see some stats, a chain reaction starts when people actually discover that there are stats available => chat window useless.

AFAIK the Insim commands can now be hidden from everyone else.

I've seen that on some servers.
Yup, they are all hidden, so no-one see's you type "$ctra", "$admins", "$nos" etc
Quote from mcintyrej :AFAIK the Insim commands can now be hidden from everyone else.

Well, I know it CAN be done. The other question is - WILL it be done? But if Jak says it will, I am happy

BUT... will it be available as a button, as a part of a CTRA-menu? Or will we have to manually type that in? I hope I'm not trying to get extra-sensitive, top-secret information
Jack doesn't say it will happen, Jack says it already has happened :P

You have to type "${Command}", no buttons.

Just hope Becky doesn't catch me breaking the NDA! Sssh! :P
hehe! Well, the important point of all the secrecy isn't because anything is secret.. we just want to save the surprises for the day we go live
Quote from Becky Rose :No, i'm just a black sheep .

What, you like sheep? Oh right, you're Welsh, that explains it all...
Becky & Sam

Lots of talk back in April about the progression structure for the single seaters:

http://www.lfsforum.net/showth ... 641&highlight=fox+mrt

Don't know if you're able to tell us yet, but have you decided on whether it's gonna be:

FOX > MRT > FO8 > BF1 or

MRT > FOX > FO8 > BF1 or

(MRT & FOX) > FO8 > BF1

I kinda hope its the FOX and the MRT at Level 1 'cos I've been whizzing 'round South City recently in the MRT and it's been great fun!

I know that the MRT isn't everyone's cup of tea (cold tyres + manhole covers = Beyblade time ) but it would be a shame to have to wait until you go bronze or silver before you can race them on the CTRA servers.

So, wos the verdict then?
The verdict is.....

...........if i tell you they will cut my balls off and make me eat them
Quote from The Moose :The verdict is.....

...........if i tell you they will cut my balls off and make me eat them

Sounds reasonable... so which is it?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG