The online racing simulator
Quote from petercollins :wow...you disagreed with everything I said and took his side

wasn't expecting that..what a surprise

:clapclap:

Like I said, I have a replay

I am not taking sides just saying what I witnessed thats all.Please discuss this further through MSN or PM

cheers
Peter, it was me who you had the collision with last night, not nikimere. So you can stop accusing nikimere of that.

I've watched the replay, I think I had enough overlap.
I put it down as a racing incident, so I even waited for you to start again instead of taking your position.

By all means post your replay if you think you were hard done to and want others to judge.
TBH, I have NEVER experianced anything other than clean and close racing with both Niki and P1lot, so I would be suprised if it were anything other than a racing incident.

Please, post the replay, I wouldn't mind having a look at it
Quote from P1lot :I put it down as a racing incident, so I even waited for you to start again instead of taking your position.

So wait a minute...you reckon it was a racing incident and admit I was ahead at the time.

I turn in as normal and collide with you...ok...you were moving up the inside, wasn't gonna back off and wouldn't expect anyone else to...racing incident - like I said I've done 5 problem-free years on GPL's VROC servers.

Now, this is the weird bit. Nikimere starts berating me via the chat (which I wasn't aware should be used during the race) to "look around" or words to those effect.

What the f*ck is he talking about? I knew exactly where you were and reckoned I was in my rights to move...you probably have a different opinion!

At that point I didn't have a clue what was going on and retired, rather than ruining the race for all.

A private message waiting for me this morning berating me yet again.

As a newcomer, I am absolutely astonished at this kind of thing. I think having someone watching the race and belching out warnings via the chat is utterly ridiculous and am amazed this is the way the league was to be run.

Ah well, back to VROC it is!
Lets stop all the BS, and see the replay
#56 - CSU1
can I add to this if I may?

hi all, hi petercollins welcome to the forums,

Niki, that post was tad immature, don't bring outside incidents directley into the forum of a league you are organising...it will ruin it for all.

petercollins you have a choice to defend yourself here as you are new noone really knows your driving so please post the replay elsewhere so we can discuss it there, not here.
I'll post the replay over the weekend, as I'm in work now and out tonight.

The gist of what I'm saying though is that myself and the driver involved (who I previously assumed was nikimere due to his extraordinary reaction) acknowledge it was a racing incident.

Quote from P1lot :I've watched the replay, I think I had enough overlap.
I put it down as a racing incident, so I even waited for you to start again instead of taking your position.

What I am pointing out is that I was berated for this move straightaway via chat during the race, being told to "look around" etc.

This despite what P1lot has just said that he waited for me to rejoin the track.

Hence my "what??" reaction during the race.

What amazed me further was that this morning I logged on to find a PM berating me AGAIN and saying "I don't appreciate your attitude"!!!!

Just to remind you, that was my first LFS online experience!

I honestly think this is no way to treat people.

My last point is that somebody observing the race live and sending messages via public chat criticising their driving and dishing out warnings is no way to carry on, and certainly no way to handle a newcomer as I was.

Not to hark on about GPL, but anyone who's driven online can tell you how good the experience is and how great the community is.

I think LFS is a fantastic sim and I will continue to drive offline, but as it is growning and improving, some decent application of rules and etiquette should be employed.
Can someone please clean all this BS before it ruins the league.
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Can someone please clean all this BS before it ruins the league.

Might be BS to you, but the world doesn't revolve around you unfortunately.
#60 - CSU1
Quote from petercollins :Might be BS to you, but the world doesn't revolve around you unfortunately.

unfortunate as that is, 11sully11 is just pointing out that this is not the place for a tiff about some racing incident, it will get resolved much quicker if you discuss it outside the leagues and events forum please.
Quote from CSU1 :unfortunate as that is, 11sully11 is just pointing out that this is not the place for a tiff about some racing incident, it will get resolved much quicker if you discuss it outside the leagues and events forum please.

+1 Not in a league thread ruining the league with some stupid little incadent

well said CSU1
#62 - Gunn
Please try to resolve your differences privately guys. Since this is a league, perhaps there should be an avenue for racers to appeal decisions and discuss incidents properly without disrupting the main forum thread for the league?

Stand your ground or eat humble pie or whatever, but arguing here is unlikely to achieve anything good.
I've made the replay available from our team forum here, so as not to mess up this thread
Quote from CSU1 :Niki, that post was tad immature, don't bring outside incidents directley into the forum of a league you are organising...it will ruin it for all.

What post? All i said was that he had been removed and Gaz was in. I didn't bring any incidents on the public forum.

Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Can someone please clean all this BS before it ruins the league.

That wont happen don't worry

This (petercollins) lad is a loony... This is his attempt to ruin the league as he threatened in PM's already.

I simply offered some advice and got it thrown in my face last night. I don't really like people like that. A PM wouldn't be necessary in most cases but as this is a league and he is entered i wanted to know what was going on. I don't want people with an attitude problem in this league, as it is all about fun and good humour.

Anyway, once petercollins uploads the replay you can make your own decisions.

So, back to business, the server will be set to the same combo tonight so anyone looking for practice can stop by! Racing was great lastnight!! It looks like it will be a very competitive league!
Quote from nikimere :What post? All i said was that he had been removed and Gaz was in. I didn't bring any incidents on the public forum.

That wont happen don't worry

This (petercollins) lad is a loony... This is his attempt to ruin the league as he threatened in PM's already.

I simply offered some advice and got it thrown in my face last night. I don't really like people like that. A PM wouldn't be necessary in most cases but as this is a league and he is entered i wanted to know what was going on. I don't want people with an attitude problem in this league, as it is all about fun and good humour.

Anyway, once petercollins uploads the replay you can make your own decisions.

So, back to business, the server will be set to the same combo tonight so anyone looking for practice can stop by! Racing was great lastnight!! It looks like it will be a very competitive league!

cya tonight I will get into the 1,34's I tell you
It will be the greatest farce of a league since Swindon Town were in the premiership.

Look, if you want a decent online racing experience, go to GPL through VROC - don't be fannying around with this muppet nikimere, barking warnings to everyone like yer man in Father Ted with the whistle!

He's a joke, the league's a joke and only that I pointed it out, they're already leaving in their droves.

GPL Sunday night, Monza, 14 laps\.....starts at 9pm.....good, clean racing for adults only.

Leave yer man with his notebook, his whistle and his rules of the road and get out on the f*cking track and lets race!!

See you there!!
You sir, are an idiot.

Firstly, you caused a racing incident due to your lack of spatial awareness, FACT, you were then told ONCE to look out around you, in a nice way.

You took offence to this, why, I don't know, maybe being a "top GPL" racer has given you a large ego, I do not know.

You then sat on the track for a while, totally silent, before disconnecting.

You then took it upon yourself to start a hate campaign agaisnt Niki and his league, I have seen the PM's, and TBH, you are a nasty little piece of work my friend, quite how you are going to "bring down niki's league", is beyond me, I have no idea quite why you think you would be capable of doing this, "you f**ked with the wrong guy"?, what the hell does that mean?, are you some kind of racing sim mafia or something?.

Take yourself back off to GPL, you WILL NOT be missed.
Quote from petercollins :It will be the greatest farce of a league since Swindon Town were in the premiership.

Look, if you want a decent online racing experience, go to GPL through VROC - don't be fannying around with this muppet nikimere, barking warnings to everyone like yer man in Father Ted with the whistle!

He's a joke, the league's a joke and only that I pointed it out, they're already leaving in their droves.

GPL Sunday night, Monza, 14 laps\.....starts at 9pm.....good, clean racing for adults only.

Leave yer man with his notebook, his whistle and his rules of the road and get out on the f*cking track and lets race!!

See you there!!

Mate I think there is something NOT functioning correctly in you head tbhillepall
Yep I usually go on at about 8.30pm so cya there,got a new PB yesturday 1.35.48
I'd love if you were right in front of me now cos I'd beat seven bells of sh1t out of you, you f*cking coward.
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Yep I usually go on at about 8.30pm so cya there,got a new PB yesturday 1.35.48

Kevin O'Sullivan, student in Cork...nice one...see you next tuesday where I'm going to beat you to a bloody pulp.

F*cking chatroom coward's gonna get a lesson.

Looking forward to it.
Quote from petercollins :Kevin O'Sullivan, student in Cork...nice one...see you next tuesday where I'm going to beat you to a bloody pulp.

F*cking chatroom coward's gonna get a lesson.

Looking forward to it.

And what do you hope to gain from all this b.s.?

I think you are the coward mate, I'd like you to stand in front of me and see how well ye do...
You just managed to prove how much of an idiot you really are.

I think it's time for one of these: :bananadea
Yup, all you are doing is reinforcing the fact you are an idiot.

As for the "threatening", it's not an exactly clever thing to do is it,
READ THIS PM GUYS

from the Mighty Peter Collins

Where are you living in Cork? Shouldnt be too hard to trace you - can work out the name pretty easy, then it's just a case of getting the address...watch your back....I'm heading down there on Tuesday anyway so once I find you I'll beat you to a ****ing pulp - can't wait.

P.S Peter I live in Glanmire come down really I dare you !!!!!PM me for directions

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG