The online racing simulator
I didn't make it into the main due to Ronald punting the hell out of me (he went into the corner waaaaaaay too hot) and flipping me on my side. I was running around 6th when it happened, on lap 9
at least you got to race headbanger!!!!!!! Good luck to you. Been fun on the server! Sadly, they wouldn't let me join.
My little race report after cooling down a bit.

Was starting in 4th.
First 45 laps was horrible, cause of the fcy.

I managed to keep in the top positions close to the leader.
Somehow I lost a bit at every restart but after a few laps I could
go the pace of the leader.

A few laps later I found myself in 2nd position right behind galindo.

In the next few fcy I was behind galindo, who did to much brake checking imho,
even when then pace car was in and the green flag was not given (just before the restart).

For the admins I like this to be reviewed: the leader of the all restarts after lap 25 till lap 55.

Around lap 70 I made a mistake while chasing strokes. I went onto the green with the rr tires. I spun out an hit the barrier. Mananged to not cause a fcy and waited for a clean spot rejoin.
Had heavy susp damage and good time for a pit stop (almost midrace).
Went into pits lost a lap to the leaders and lost another 2 laps cause I couldn't reset the car.
I was really annoyed and for the next race It should made possible to reset in a safe place !
Some may say it is the same for every racer but it is not. As I heard later there was a almost safe place to reset, but it was only known to a few ppl,
not fair from my point of view.

So I drove back on the road at least 3 laps behind the leader.
I pushed the hell out of the car, cause I was hopping to gain some laps in next fcy's.

After the next fcy was totally screwed up cause nobody stopped behind the pace car (which did not help my to gain a position , a decision was made that no car has to pass pace car regardless to the position.
And somehow I knew it before ... the pace car picked me up. Well I understand the admin to pick a safe driver (almost an honor for me), but at this point with this many laps back and after all this pushing, I was annoyed.

I lost all the time to the cars in front which I gained throught my last laps.
Unlucky me.

For last couple of laps I tried to push even more, set also the fastest lap.
Suddenly my rush was stopped by Ronald. I crashed with him, cause I was going to wide in t1, he let the door open but then gots to this inside and we hit each other. Just a normal race accident, if Ronald weren't just running for practise or whatever, even w/o a number.
I hope one of the Admins is reviewing his spectating/chatting/rejoinung/pitting/rejoinung actions through the whole race.

In noticed it in the laps before, but I was not able to ask the admins about. There was none in the vent chan and the track is to short to type safely.
@Ronald: Just one question, what was your intention by rejoing the race after leaving/specing for around 80 laps and then constantly pitting/rejoining ?

At the end I am 4th of 8 finished cars which is somehow a bad result.
I lost one lap through my own mistake.
Another 2 laps through the layout and I had no chance to fight me back into the lead.
Really disappointing.

@Stokes,G.Gab,Fin, sorry for hitting u while overtaking.
Yeah i did poorly, i thought we had to pit within the race so i pitted and didnt know what to do, the car wouldnt reset either , i had some damage to the car and it wasnt turning well so i got passed a few times and just quit the race. maybe the next race i may have a chance to win The race when i was in though was besically who got the best start from the yellow flag period which was quite fun BTW the qual was better that the previous time, i think going out one by one more pressure as everyone is watching you
Quote from yankman :

@Stokes,G.Gab,Fin, sorry for hitting u while overtaking.

Never felt a thing Ive got thick paint :-)
my race-report is short:

i had the wrong setup in qualifying because i put more interest in other people driving then my qualifying setup... anyway... in the sprint race i could gain a few spots and managed to get into the main race.

i started somewhere from the back (14 or 15th) and gained a few spots in the first cautions, which were kind of interesting, kind of stupid, because some of the drivers did not manage do accelerate out of Turn 2 without spinning and crashing. i could pass most of the accidents most of the times and was pretty much some where in the top 8 i think.

in one of the phases i hit someone in the file because he was lagging for 2 seconds and when he came back, he was right in front of me, i think there was no big damage done. during one of the cautions i also got hit,and managed to go into pits. so i lost nothing there besides the places.

the worst part came when i got sand-witched at the exit of T1 by two cars, i had to brake earlier because of the car in front of me, and the car behind just pushed me from the side into the other car, which caused me to flip. i lost a one, probably two laps by this because my pitstop lastest for 30-40 seconds... because i was too close to the racing line.

From my point of view during the race, i saw two cars which had problems controlling their car: #14 and #999.

from that on everything went pretty well. until during a caution, i passed the pacecar (because i was allowed to) but when i came again to the pace-car i knew, there is something wrong here...

at about lap 120 my front right tire blew up without any reason. it was black and i could not see a flat spot. anyway thats racing, so i had to pit in again. in the end i could push pretty well could fight against rawex, ketil, and some others and finishing me on 6th position which gives me a good shot at climber points.

i want to say thanks to #66 of the botP guys. i think we had some good fighting during the race, and much cleaner then last times. i also say sorry for #79 for not being qualified, but i am thinking about giving out a bonus to the winner for the "losers race" as well, which makes it a bit more bearable...

i hope to see you soon in 3!!!! weeks on Aston which will be my worst nightmare probably. but we will see if i can improve my circuit skills.
My race reports

First sprint race, absolutely perfect, no trouble whatsovever.

Main event:

Lap 5, im leading pacecar phase, come to pacecar whos doing about 20 mph, im doing 40mph, pacecar brakes in front of me even at this slow speed, causes a concertina behind me, and nearly a pileup.

Lap 27, under pacecar, im behind #999, in front of #5. #999 brakes exceptionally heavily, i gently tap his rear, then get a big shunt up the rear from #5, sending me spinning.
I then pitted, and lost a lap on the pack as it refused to reset.

Lap 29, #9 and #54 pass me under fcy, its all good as they give it back though.

Lap 31, #999 comes across the track on finish straight and shoves me against the left hand wall, badly damaging car.

Lap 32, #18 and #14 driving the wrong way to get to the pits??

Lap 34, #8 hits #5 and loses control in front of me, i cant avoid him and him him in the side. Light damage for me, and i expect for him to.

Lap 35, Pitted to fix the damage ive got so far, managed to stay on the same lap in front of the pacecar, just.

Lap 41, #66 cuts into me on turn one and takes himself out, as if he had not realised i was there. Strange as i had even used my horn to warn him of my presence :P

Lap 43, Pacecar stopped dead, pileup ensues.

Lap 47, #0 did the same thing as #66, except this time he missed me and carried on.

Lap 57, #999 slow and weaving across finish straight, nearly hit him as i pass him.

Lap 65, Pacer virtually stopped again, would have been a pileup if yankman hadnt gone round his outside.

Lap 80, As im about to pass him #999 hits his brakes, nearly taking me out and taking himself out.

Lap 115, I outbrake #0 into turn 1, have inside line, yet #0 tries to force his way throguh the non existant gap on my inside, spinning me.

Around lap 120, i have a puncture on my right front wheel, must be my setup :P I choose to carry on as it doesnt affect speed or control much at all once your used to it. Was getting low 26s with the puncture.

Lap 126, I get a slight slide going into turn 1, doesnt slow me down much at all, yet #14 hits me hard and spins me.

Also worthy of note are #0s continued weaving under pacecar almost causing a couple of minor incidents. Also #0 tapped me in the rear multiple times under pacecar.

Apart from all this, i still managed to come second with 2 pitstops, a puncture for 30 laps, spinning 3 times (although not on my own at all i must add), and having one crash.
Quote from J@mes :My race reports

First sprint race, absolutely perfect, no trouble whatsovever.

Main event:

Lap 5, im leading pacecar phase, come to pacecar whos doing about 20 mph, im doing 40mph, pacecar brakes in front of me even at this slow speed, causes a concertina behind me, and nearly a pileup.

Lap 27, under pacecar, im behind #999, in front of #5. #999 brakes exceptionally heavily, i gently tap his rear, then get a big shunt up the rear from #5, sending me spinning.
I then pitted, and lost a lap on the pack as it refused to reset.

Lap 29, #9 and #54 pass me under fcy, its all good as they give it back though.

Lap 31, #999 comes across the track on finish straight and shoves me against the left hand wall, badly damaging car.

Lap 32, #18 and #14 driving the wrong way to get to the pits??

Lap 34, #8 hits #5 and loses control in front of me, i cant avoid him and him him in the side. Light damage for me, and i expect for him to.

Lap 35, Pitted to fix the damage ive got so far, managed to stay on the same lap in front of the pacecar, just.

Lap 41, #66 cuts into me on turn one and takes himself out, as if he had not realised i was there. Strange as i had even used my horn to warn him of my presence :P

Lap 43, Pacecar stopped dead, pileup ensues.

Lap 47, #0 did the same thing as #66, except this time he missed me and carried on.

Lap 57, #999 slow and weaving across finish straight, nearly hit him as i pass him.

Lap 65, Pacer virtually stopped again, would have been a pileup if yankman hadnt gone round his outside.

Lap 80, As im about to pass him #999 hits his brakes, nearly taking me out and taking himself out.

Lap 115, I outbrake #0 into turn 1, have inside line, yet #0 tries to force his way throguh the non existant gap on my inside, spinning me.

Around lap 120, i have a puncture on my right front wheel, must be my setup :P I choose to carry on as it doesnt affect speed or control much at all once your used to it. Was getting low 26s with the puncture.

Lap 126, I get a slight slide going into turn 1, doesnt slow me down much at all, yet #14 hits me hard and spins me.

Also worthy of note are #0s continued weaving under pacecar almost causing a couple of minor incidents. Also #0 tapped me in the rear multiple times under pacecar.

Apart from all this, i still managed to come second with 2 pitstops, a puncture for 30 laps, spinning 3 times (although not on my own at all i must add), and having one crash.

really sorry about those taps mate , wasnt meant to , But its hard when you go Full , then off again full off full off , just find a place where you can hold it steady cos' it is really hard to know when an where your gonna lift ,

And to Yankman ,, that Brake test thing was during the Formation right ? because if it wasnt im an Ass, well im almost 100% sure that it wasnt , i did it because it easier to hold your speed to like 79-80

and Many thnx For the race Yankman

Thanks for the Kind move over manouvre Fisch , I appresiate ! !!

in other words , I think there have should of been some Blue flag rule , i know there is no blue flag showen in Autocross but yeah you know ,, And there were some who were driving Extreamly slow at some point ,

and for the Pacecar , Pleas Keep on moving till we catch you , Otherwise we'll proberli hit each other ,
i would like to apologise for any problems i caused, they were not intentional, as for breaking under the saftey car i kept taping my brakes as not to brake too hard and cause a domino effect
Ok Heres my Race review. Hope it makes things easier for later analysis.

Qualifying:
I totally messed up both laps.
Hogaman and someone else, i think it was his teammate just didnt manage to keep the chat silent although they were told several times.
im not saying that that was the reason for my poor run, but it certainly wasnt helping.

Quali Race:
I had a very embarrassing spin behind the pacecar when i braked. i dont know how it happened but i guess my brake pedal wasnt calibrated correctly after i had switched from fullscreen to window mode and back again.
Luckily my fastest lap was fast enough to qualify.
Before the race it was said that the fastest but the best drivers will
qualify. meaning that wreckers would not be qualified. sadly #79 didnt finish in the top 7 because he was wrecked. however the person who wrecked him was qualified.

Race:
all and together i had quite some fun in the race. especially in the battles with fishfix. 5th place is ok too.

#Start
I started from the wrong position. Not sure what my position should have been, but it wasnt the back of the grid before my disco.

#lap 1
viewing the replay i think i overtook fishfix before the start. sorry i was very sure i was infront of him in the grid.

#lap3
fcy. springer #54 overtakes a lot of cars during fcy.
i was forced to do a couple of sudden brakes cuz the field suddenly went slow.

#lap 7
crashed with hoga #14 and james #999. i think #999 lag was the reason for the crash.

#lap8
i visited my mechanics because my car was undriveable after the crash.

#lap 14
rawex #8 spins and tries to rejoin in a what i consider wreckless way. should stand still till the field is through. dodging standing cars is easier than dodging moving cars.

#lap 28
i hit and spin fin uk #455. looks like it was my fault.
fcy. springer #54 overtakes me and lots of others again. but drops back again this time.

#lap 31
car breaks loose when overtaking james. sully #11 hits me. just a race accident.
Hoga #14 drives in the wrong direction to enter the pits. ???wtf

lap #41
strokes #42 hits and spins me.

lap #47
springer #54. brakes way too late, hits and spins me. he braked too late in the corners before too. should have learnt by then. this time damage is caused making the car hard to drive.

lap #63
fcy has been going for quite while. #0 galindo still overtakes me under fcy. so does sully #11.

lap #64
i try to take the position galindo stole under fcy back. he refuses and rams me. was so confusing that i left a way too big gap to the pack.

lap #78 - 85
fcy. me and everybody else overtake the pacecar several times. how can that happen?
i also hit the wall while speaking to my spotter and have an almost undriveable car afterwards. i still decided to stay out as i thought full course yellows would result in slow laps still being faster than a pitstop. i thought wrong.

#lap #150
finally i can stop my wrecked car.
i am the person who had the comeing together with #79 i wouldnt say i wrecked him but i do feal real bad about that as i thought that it was the fastest from each heat that came through not just one, if someone would post the replays i would like to review it, i am happy to take a dq for that

edit: the lag was due to m6y father being on the net and we did fall out slightly over that so soz
Quote from G.Gab :
lap #41
strokes #42 hits and spins me.

While i dont want to start an argument about this, from watching the replay from top down view its quite clear i was not in the wrong at all, and i was simply holding the inside line, whereas it was you who came across into my nose and spun.
unofficial race results are available from www.lfscar.com in the results section. the replay files are there as well.

here are the direct links:
Results
Replays
cheers
Lap 30 - #5 slammed on brakes speed went down to 45 kmph. I was closing gaps going 100 kmph so was fischfix behind. I slammed my brakes just missed him, but oviously fischfix couldnt see infront of me, Fischfix hit my back i went in air and got wrecked. I couldnt drive straight so i would of caused an accident. I dont know why Fischfix went backwards but I was just getting out of everyones way, I took it careful so hit nobody.

1 thing aswell the track is a good design except when trying to reset your car, spent over 2mins to find a spot, still couldnt find one - I think this lost Yankman laps aswell, maybe need to test the future autocross tracks before pusblishing the layout.
#40 - J.B.
Quote from james12s :i am the person who had the comeing together with #79 i wouldnt say i wrecked him but i do feal real bad about that as i thought that it was the fastest from each heat that came through not just one, if someone would post the replays i would like to review it, i am happy to take a dq for that

No worries. I actually took two hits on the final lap of the quali race so it wasn't just your fault. That's race. The only reason I kept going on about it in chat was because I wasn't aware that LFS limits autocross to 16 racers. And hats off to Danny for even offering me his grid spot. :up:

All in all it even turned out to be a fun and exiting event, going through the qualifyings, watching my team mate go through his, winning the losers race and hanging around in TS as a spotter for G.Gab in the main race.

CU at Aston Club.
Quote from HogaMan :I think this lost Yankman laps aswell.

I just checked the replay ... those 2 laps (first lap crash, second lap pitstop)
took 2:26. So if u think of an average lap of 26, I lost 1:34 in total which is
3.6 laps ... .
Is there a conspiracy ?
apologize for not having the time to turn up as the pace car driver again! i sent fischfix a pm yesterday...hope everything worked well anyways
I got absulatley battered around in this race people not breaking,blocking etc
u should always expect other people blocking u o/
Unofficial Points for Race 3 (no penalties deducted)
=================================
190___#0PлGalindo
185___#42 Strokes>UK<
175___#38[FPR]Yankman
165___#455 FIN[UK]
160___#66 G.Gab BotP
155___#18[FM]Fischfix
151___#9[FM]^Ketil
148___#11[HR] SuLLy
147___#14�PлHoga (will be disqualified, not allowed in race 4)
135___#54-Springe��
134___#999_[PWRL]james12s (might be disqualified, not allowed in race 4)
132___#8�PлRawex
129___#88-PunkRocker
123___#89[FM]Ronald
121___#5-[BC]- GWADanny
120___#79 J.B. BotP
112___#74 - Moo.Danny
109___#44 [RTS] Klemen (will be disqualified due to penalties from race 2)
106___#92[DLFS] Gab
103___#96_HCGC™ Headbanger
100___#3 Bo duke.WAV

Leading Bonus (5Pts.): #0, #11, #38, #42
Top 50% of Qualifiers (5 Pts.): #0, #8, #9, #11, #14, #38, #42, #54, #88, #89,
Winning Losers Race (5 Pts.): #79
Fastest Lap in Main Race (5 Pts.): #38
Pole Position (5 Pts.): #42
Highest Climber (5 Pts.): #18, #66
Highest Climber points....

Was that not 18 & 455

and I came 3rd :-)
you came 3rd, thats true but this is the standings INCLUDING all bonus. yankman collected more bonus during the event so he overtook you with the points.

i will check the climber thing again,thx
Race Report
=========================

Lap | Involved Cars | Actions
  • Lap 1 | #14, #54 | #14 lose controll at exit of T1 and hits #54, #54 could continue, #14 flipped car, causing a Caution, racing accident | For
Caution 1 Starts
  • Lap 3 | #54 | Overtakes several cars under yellow, gives the places back when pitting in | Warning For #54
Caution 1 Ends
  • Lap 7 | #14, #18, #66, #999 | # 999 and #14 start to slide, #66 hits both cars and starts to spin, #18 hits the spinning #999, causing a Caution, racing accident |
Caution 2 Starts
  • Lap 9 | #54, #9 | #54 overtakes #9 during Caution,does not give place back before Green Flag | -10 Pts. For #54
Caution 2 Ends
  • Lap13 | #8, #18, #455, | #8 hits #455 at by doing a divebomp manover both spin, #18 hits the spinning #455 | -5 Pts. For #8
Caution 3 Starts
  • Lap 13, 14 | #5, #9, #14, #18, #66, #54, #999, | #54 starts a concertina by bumping into the rear of #5, cars getting damage behind him, this happens several times in the race | -10 Pts. For #54
Caution 3 Ends
  • Lap 17 | #54, #88, #89, #999 | #88, #89 colide racing accident, #54 hits one spinning, #89 rejoins racing line and hits #999 to spin him out | -5 Pts. For #89
  • Lap 23 | #88, #999 | #88 hits #999, spins out #999 | -5 Pts. For #88
Lap 23
Caution 4 Starts
Caution 4 Ends
  • Lap 28 | #9, #11 | #9 Hits wall and spins out, #9 hits the stationarry #11 causing a Caution |
Lap 28
Caution 5 Starts
  • Lap 28 | #455, #89, #66 | # 455 and #89 both lose the car, #66 hits the rear of #455 to cause the car to spin totaly and hit the previous spinned #89 |
  • Lap 31 | #54, #8 | #54 overtakes #8 during Caution,does not give place back before Green Flag | -10Pts. For #54
Caution 5 Ends
  • Lap 32 | #66, #999, #42, #11, #455 | #66 hits #999, #66 spins, #999 goes into the outside hitting the passing #42, #11, #455 get involved as well | -5 Pts. For #66
Caution 6 Starts
  • Lap 32 | #5, #38, #14, #18, #54, #42 | Concertina caused by #5 who bumps into #38, causing several cars behind to crash: #14, #18, #54, #42 | -5 Pts. For #5
  • Lap 32 | #14 | #14 driving the wrong way for more then 60 m to get into the pits passing serveral cars who come in his way | -15 Pts. For #14
  • Lap 32 | #18 | #18 turns car around because of spin going into the pits, is at the boarder of what is allowed. I've seen several tourn-arounds during the race like that. Butbecause of the fact i am the admin i give it a -5 though. | -5 Pts. For #18
Caution 6 Ends
  • Lap 34 | #5, #8, #42, #9, #14, #455 | #8 spins out by hitting the rear of #5, #42 hits the stationarry #8, #9, #14, #455 did as well | -5 Pts. For #8
  • Lap 38 | #14, #88 | #88 starts to slide, #14 hits the rear end of #88, racing accident |
  • Lap 39 | #999, #8 | #999 lose control totaly into the wall, hits the #8 car | -10 Pts. For #999
  • Lap 39 | # 11, #9, #18, #66, #42, #38 | #11 bumps the rear of #38 and spins himslef out, having other cars trying to avoid him more or less successfull, racing accident |
  • Lap 41 | #66, #18, #42 | #66 and #42 fight for position, #66 spins a bit, #18 behind them gets hit into the wall causing him to flip, racing accident |
Caution 7 Starts
  • Lap 42 | Pacecar | Pacecar Causes a Dominoeffect |
Caution 7 Ends
  • Lap 47 | #66, #54 | #54.#66 colide, in my replay it looks like a bit of lag though, racing accident |
  • Lap 55 | #14, #88 | # 14 totaly lose it and wrecks out #88 |-10 Pts. For #14
  • Lap 56 | #14, #11 | #14 crossing white line after exiting the pits, enters traffic which ended up in a crash with #11 | -7 Pts. For #14
  • Lap 64 | #11, #14 | #11 tries a divebomb at #14 at T1 without the position to do so and hits the wall, his car flips => caution |
Caution 8 Starts
  • Lap 66 | #0, #66 | #0 overtakes #66 and does not give place back before end of caution | -10 Pts. For #0
Caution 8 Ends
  • Lap 68 | #38, #0 | #38 starts a divebomb on #0, contact both continued |
  • Lap 77 | #999, #42 | #42 hit the braking #999, causing #999 to be flipped, racing accident in this case |
Caution 9 Starts
  • During this pacecar-phase everyone passed the pacecar, even the leaders who was not aware that he is the leader. Actually in Caution #8 two cars who were not the leaders stayed behind the pacecar. This time it was the other way around. I give out amnesty because of the lack of a position display in autocross race. I talked to becky rose, and her new X-system does track Positions and display it to the cars. We might get connected to her system in the pankace race, so the leader will then know, if he is The leader. This will help us a lot and will also improve the quality of the short-track events.
  • Lap 82 | #14 | Repairs car on the track, and does not go through the pits to repair again there | -10 Pts. For #14
  • Lap 85 #14 | #14 passes #18 under Caution -10 Pts. For #14
Caution 9 Ends
  • Lap 98 | #999 | Spins at exit of t2, twice, causing a Caution by flipping his car |
Caution 10 Starts
  • Lap 101 | #14 | #14 enters pits, flips his car, and goes in reverse gear in the pitlane, we concider this as dangerous driving | -5 Pts. Fo #14
Cautions 10 Ends
  • Lap 109 | #14 | Spins out almost causing a crash |
  • Lap 109 | #89 | Rejoined the race without a proper number in front of the name | -10 Pts. For #89
  • Lap 111 | #14 | Spins at T2 |
  • Lap 114 | #14 | Exits pits goes almost in a 90° angle onto the track, crossing yellow line, hits almost the wall | -5 Pts. For #14
  • Lap 115 | #42, #0 | #42 and #0 colide in T1, #42 leaves a small gap, #0 tries to slip through, racing accident, #42 spins, both continued in same order |
  • Lap 130 | #18 | #18 Gets ont he grass and spins himself out |
  • Lap 140 | #14 | #14 Crosses white line when exiting pits | -2 Pts. For #14
TOTAL RESULTS (including Bonus and Penalty)
====================================
1______180______#0 PлGalindo
2______185______#42 Strokes>UK<
3______170______#455 FIN[UK]
4______175______#38[FPR]Yankman
5______155______#66 G.Gab BotP
6______150______#18[FM]Fischfix
7______151______#9[FM]^Ketil
8______152______#11[HR] SuLLy
9______128______#999_[PWRL]james12s
10_____129______#8PлRawex
11_____130______#88-PunkRocker
12_____122______#5-[BC]- GWADanny
13_____114______#89[FM]Ronald
14_____126______#79 J.B. BotP
15_____118______#74 - Moo.Danny
16_____115______#44 [RTS] Klemen
17_____112______#92[DLFS] Gab
18_____109______#96_HCGC™ Headbanger
19_____106______#3 Bo duke.WAV
DQ_____5_______#54-Springer (Disqualified)
DQ_____5_______#14PлHoga (Disqualified)

Bonus
Leading Bonus (5Pts.): #0, #11, #38, #42
Top 50% of Qualifiers (5 Pts.): #0, #8, #9, #11, #14, #38, #42, #54, #88, #89,
Winning Losers Race (5 Pts.): #79
Fastest Lap in Main Race (5 Pts.): #38
Pole Position (5 Pts.): #42
Highest Climber (5 Pts.): #18, #66, #455

Penalties
-64 Pts. For #14 Race suspension for 5 Races (Race 4, Race 5, Race 6, Race 7, Race 8)
-30 Pts. For #54 Race suspension for 1 Race (Race 4)
-15 Pts. For #89
-10 Pts. For #8
-10 Pts.For #999 Raced under Protest, race suspension for 1 Race (Race 4)
-10 Pts. For #0
-5 Pts. For #88
-5 Pts. For #66
-5 Pts. For #18
-5 Pts. For #5

Total Championship Staings after 3 Races
1st ____ 534 ____ #38[FPR]Yankman | 0
2nd ____ 520 ____ #42 Strokes>UK< | -14
3rd ____ 467 ____ #8| PD Rawex | -67
4th ____ 440 ____ #9[FM]^Ketil | -94
5th ____ 434 ____ #455 Fin[UK] | -100
6th ____ 425 ____ #11[HR] SuLLy | -109
7th ____ 389 ____ #18_[FM]Fischfix | -145
8th ____ 386 ____ #79 J.B. BotP | -148
9th ____ 368 ____ #74 - Moo.Danny | -166
10th ____ 361 ____ #999_[PWRL]james12s | -173
11th ____ 353 ____ #66 G.Gab BotP | -181
12th ____ 315 ____ #3 bo duke | -219
13th ____ 260 ____ #5 GWADanny | -274
14th ____ 255 ____ #88-PunkRocker | -279
15th ____ 250 ____ #007Jack.McIntyre | -284
16th ____ 232 ____ #14[HR] HogaMan | -302
17th ____ 185 ____ #0 D.Galindo .WAV | -349
18th ____ 165 ____ #07s[FM]Laudi | -369
19th ____ 165 ____ #2_Becky Rose | -369
20th ____ 160 ____ #55 Adonis BotP | -374
21st ____ 152 ____ #68[FM]2March | -382
22nd ____ 129 ____ #91_WOT.DEKO | -405
23rd ____ 123 ____ #07[FM]^KeNi | -411
24th ____ 115 ____ #44 [RTS] Klemen | -419
25th ____ 114 ____ #89[FM]Ronald | -420
26th ____ 113 ____ #22s[FM] Ecret | -421
27th ____ 112 ____ #50 TKS||Branislav | -422
28th ____ 112 ____ #92[DLFS] Gab | -422
29th ____ 109 ____ #96_HCGC™ Headbanger | -425
31st ____ 109 ____ #22 [FM]Byrney | -425
32nd ____ 98 ____ #13 DFH| LONT | -436
33rd ____ 0 ____ #028_Elliott | -534

Rookies Championship
1st ____ 520 ____ #42 Strokes>UK< | 520
2nd ____ 425 ____ #11[HR] SuLLy | -95
3rd ____ 386 ____ #79 J.B. BotP | -134
4th ____ 361 ____ #999_[PWRL]james12s | -159
5th ____ 353 ____ #66 G.Gab BotP | -167
6th ____ 260 ____ #5 GWADanny | -260
7th ____ 232 ____ #14[HR] HogaMan | -288
8th ____ 185 ____ #0 D.Galindo .WAV | -335
9th ____ 160 ____ #55 Adonis BotP | -360
10th ____ 129 ____ #91_WOT.DEKO | -391
11th ____ 123 ____ #07[FM]^KeNi | -397
12th ____ 115 ____ #44 [RTS] Klemen | -405
13th ____ 113 ____ #22s[FM] Ecret | -407
14th ____ 109 ____ #96_HCGC™ Headbanger | -411
15th ____ 109 ____ #22 [FM]Byrney | -411
16th ____ 98 ____ #13 DFH| LONT | -422
17th ____ 0 ____ #028_Elliott | -520
Lap 17 | #54, #88, #89, #999 | #88, #89 colide racing accident, #54 hits one spinning, #89 rejoins racing line and hits #999 to spin him out | -5 Pts. For #999

this to me reads that i got spun out by someone else and get penalised, i know probably what you mean and i deserve it for dtuff elsewere but this does read wrong
thanx thats an excel error.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG