The online racing simulator
LAGG FIELDS IN `*The Original LFS League (!)` server AKA POOL4
ayo'

i was in the pool4. and there was a lot of laggs. so some ppl splitted out due to lag. i the 30th lap me too.
so, what will you do with us?
DNF, or what?
#2 - nilo
Yes, DNF. Same happened to me in pool 2. In my case it was no lag, but LFS.exe which decided to quit.
Quote from nilo :Yes, DNF. Same happened to me in pool 2. In my case it was no lag, but LFS.exe which decided to quit.

so, in your situation i think it was "your" mistake, but our situation is different.
interesting question, i'm looking forward the staff's decesion.
#4 - nilo
Quote from dirty_rider :our situation is different.

I don't think so. Disconnect is disconnect. And disconnect is DNF.
#5 - bbman
Quote from dirty_rider :so, in your situation i think it was "your" mistake, but our situation is different.

Disconnecting, for whatever reason (except quitting, of course... ), is nobody's fault... Just bad luck... Just try next time...
Think of a disconnect (how ever it happened) as a "Mechanical Failure" these randoms things happen IRL. Sorry to those who did disco during the race.
The Pool 4 result are totally wrong at the OLFSL page...it says I DFNed, and so did the winner? illepall
Well the stats look ok for pool 4 so FienDi will sort it out, remeber he did say they are WIP (Work In Progress) so there are bound to be some mistakes :P
Results seem to be ok now
Quote from Blackout :Results seem to be ok now

Hey, I did warn that it's a work in progress ppl

Let's hope I managed to remove all error - I see now I was trying to finish the results too fast. Though, in the same time I think I made a new record - and there's still a lot of room for improvement.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG