The online racing simulator
Thanks thread
(23 posts, started )
Thanks thread
Yep, simply opening this thread to express my deep-heart thankful to all ZT teams, Mika, marshalls, racers, spectators, simply everybody that involved.

5 months of S2 license, and that's the best racing experience that I ever had. I'm still new to LFS community, favoring FOX without ever try GTRs and most of other cars. This race brought me into GTRs, what a fun race between them. Also learning to switch drivers, practicing with teammates, sharing sets, all these are done and learnt due to this great 24h race.

Thanks guys

And congratz to podiums as well as all 24h-race participators.
After all the controversy I thought the race came together very well altogether. Nice job, guys!

Great Event!
Thanks to ZT for organising und Mika for Streaming

Thanks a lot and grats to all !!!
GREAT RACE!! After my 2nd participation in this event, i tell you again, this is the best experience in racing.
As said, thanks to ZT team for organizing such a good race, to all the drivers who take part, to Mika for streaming and every person that made this possible...
And congrats ZT for winning in a tight finish, thats what is called driving :bowdown:
So we're doing it again next week, right?
#6 - Remix
no you're wrong...

not next week, tomorrow!
my head hurts, i got 3 hours of sleep last night so slept while watching the F1 race. it was fun, but my my it was tough at the end of the race. all of our team being european bar one who disconned or somthing and is yet to be seen:S, ment we were all bloody tired! but we all enjoyed ourselves as we just relaxed after going too many laps down to be bothered, after all it was just a fun event. What are the "prices" anyways?
#9 - ORION
announcement 2nd & 3rd June 2007:
48 hours of fe black rev, uf1 only!!!

LOL j/k
Quote from ORION :announcement 2nd & 3rd June 2007:
48 hours of fe black rev, uf1 only!!!

LOL j/k

I love it! Sign me up!

No really I would like to thank you and all the organizers for putting on this event. Was lots of fun.
ORION, that would be fun as hell.
watched some of the broadcast on Sat and got the last four hours today and have to say well done to ever driver who raced.
Thanks guys for staging this event! Perhaps one of my most enjoyable times and certainly the most unique in the 3+ years I've raced this sim.

Can't wait until next time!

Hmmm....yeah I can. I need some damn sleep!
Amazing event, congrtatulations to all the present racers. And thanks to the organization for making this unbelievable and wonderfull race possible.

See you all next year!
Thx go out to all the organisers. I had a fun race. Was my first 24h and it has been a great experience. Really different compared to other races.

Thx go out to Mika for covering this great event in his TV stream. I really enjoyed watching it. Good interviews and nice inside news. Also for trying to give some english info.

Thx go out to all racers that participated! I enjoyed some great battles.
thx´to the organizers ansd the stream crew. was great fun to watch.
Ands a BIG thanks goes to the N-GTR and TBO drivers on server 2. Lapping you was such a pleasure.
I had a big fun.

Thanks guys!

GO GO GO !!!
Thanks to all the organizers and teams for making this one very enjoyable event.

Traffic was excellent. Passing was clean, everyone drove like true Pro's.

Thanks again!

Does someone from server #3 have the MPR of the start? Or the first 2 hrs or so of the race?
Quote from MARSH2a :
Does someone from server #3 have the MPR of the start? Or the first 2 hrs or so of the race?

Please!
GREAT RACE!! After my 2nd participation in this event, i tell you again, this is the best experience in racing.

congrats to ZT.
Thanks a lot guys!
Thx u all.
Great race.

Thanks thread
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG