The online racing simulator
Complains and stuff
(15 posts, closed, started )
#1 - steve
Complains and stuff
good luck with your shitty ass server run by 12 yr olds banning and kicking people for no reason

thats all I have got to say about that
Quote from steve :good luck with your shitty ass server run by 12 yr olds banning and kicking people for no reason

thats all I have got to say about that

I think you have been on a wrong server.

LFSCAR is running its stuff on a server called: "[FM]360° Event!". This server runs under patch W17. i was on that server almost the whole evening. and i've not kicked, banned or seen you there.

so probably you've been on another server. if so, i would be glad if you could delete your post or correct it.

Edit: I've just seen you were on a server called: "[360-R] Nascar Racing"

THIS SERVER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LFSCAR. They are just a bunch of 12 year old children trying to abuse our good name and reputation.
Steve,
Sounds like you have your wires crossed, Ive only the upmost respect for The LFSCAR Team and am in my second season. And I think I m right in saying that all of the organisers are WAY OVER 12....lol

Its all good in here

Visit www.lfscar.com for details
#4 - steve
woopsie, maybe I have the wrong server name indeed, sorry guys I appologize for the inconvenience I may have caused.
looks like I won't either me or weegie will be involved in this afterall - your lovely teammates have banned us and still waiting on a reply to find out what for!
Quote from f1r3b4ll :looks like I won't either me or weegie will be involved in this afterall - your lovely teammates have banned us and still waiting on a reply to find out what for!

I dont need reason! I know i was banned for defending myself against racism in that server. Yet the admin allows this type of behaviour in that server. Better off away from that sort of type.

And thanks for the efforts and time Fischfix for the testing of the courses for future events. I trully enjoyed that. I hope your event is a great success.

Anyone else i would offer this tip and avoid any FM servers due to the lack of respect towards users and also how they claim to be a "community" but they remove posts from their forums if its not to their taste(Control Freaks).
sorry guys, i've moved this from the inscription thread to the complains thread.
No problems - we'll get ignored either way so it's just as good lol @ steve though
Set Needed =)
Anyone please have a set for Oval Rev?
Currently im using oval set with changed camber anyone got something better?
Please post it on there.
Thanks.
Cant get on any FM server, Website or vent.
My IP is banned what shall I do?
don't ask me, ask failure or keni
Clever answer .... how shall he contact them if his ip is banned ?
icq, pm, email... something like that

you can find Kenis data in the inscription thread, when you click his name. and failure can be found in the user-database under FM-Failure
11e
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Apache/1.3.37 Ben-SSL/1.57 Server at www.fragmaster.net Port 800
This thread is closed

Complains and stuff
(15 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG