The online racing simulator
handicap discussion
(79 posts, closed, started )
the 24h race would be a great event to test the new 0/40/80 system.

too bad, we can't do this .

p.s.:
in the german forum, most of the people don't understand the decision either. surprisingly only fxr drivers do.
Quote from Fetzo :
p.s.:
in the german forum, most of the people don't understand the decision either. surprisingly only fxr drivers do.

Really? I count 4 positive answers and only 1 negative. So perhaps you need to lern counting?

I Cannot understand this discussion here!?
It is absolutely normal what the organisation has done. The last date to choose a team, to change drivers and to decide which car the team will use was 12th may 22:00 UCT. And to this date, their was the balancing 0/50/100. So everybody was able to test and decide which car he want to drive corresponding THIS balancing. Every Team drive the quali with 0/50/100. So there is absolutely no need to change it now!! The FZR drivers choose the car with 0/50/100 and have to live with it now. They had the chance to take the xrr or the fxr. But they did not do it.

Further in the german forum every FZR driver said, that their is no change of speed, 10 or 20kg is their to less to feel a difference. LOL, so if their is no difference, they could drive the first balancing, because they said their is no difference.

Furthermore you are talking about better balancing? Perhaps on other tracks, but not on this one. You wanna have a perfect balancing, that the cars are nearly same way fast for 24h race? Then we have to take 0/60/90 i think. But this is only my opinion.

But it is very funny to have a look at her postings. Some here are having an IQ like my room temperature. There is no need to discuss. One event = one setting. You cannot drive the quali with other balancing than the race. This is absolutely unnormal. In the ESL you can change cars, too, if there comes a new balancing or new physics. Why let the ESL the drivers this chance? Right, because everything else would be unfair. So if we take the new balancing, we have to open the sign-up again. Everyone can take a new car. Then we have to do a new quali and then we can race. This is absolutely shit !

And if you guys will not understand it, please be so fair and quit the race. I do not think, that the organisation will change anything, they will use 0/50/100. So be a man, live with the decision you made until deadline for choosing cars and drive a clear race! Or shut up and do not drive the race.

And that this decision have nothing to do with the ZT Teams is clear for every intelligent guy. The XRR is the fastest car. And if the Organisation should to anything to push their own teams, they need to use the new balancing and open the sign-up again, so that ZT is able to choose the XRR. ONLY THEN it is pushing the own Team!!!
well posts from fxr drivers and the zt team not counted, i can say that it seems that many of the forum-members think this decision is a reflection of your will to win this event .
I'm just curious: What happens, if the balancing is changed again (before the 24h race) and the XRR would have a 5% air restriction? Is it possible to add a negative penalty to the car?
This thread is closed

handicap discussion
(79 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG