The online racing simulator
Very cool. :]
Will teams that have already put in a time be allowed to qualify in the final two sessions?

It's especially important to my team since our XRR is sort of on the bubble in terms of making server 1.
Website is down
Updates on the make-up Qual session for those who missed ?
Well Chrinaeg told me today that he isnt going to make a quali for just one team that missed the quali. However, when I compare the quali results table and the list of teams that signed in, I count more than 20 and not 1... dunno.
Maybe we should make a list of teams that still need to quali.
UKCT - Canadia and UKCT - Briton are still needing to qualify, and I thought friday, saturday and sunday there was going to be sessions?
LOTF Racing +1...
So are we going to get a chance to qualify, start last, start?
I know, I'm actually missing school tomorrow to (hopefully?) qualify tomorrow, but this looks less and less likely.
ORION,

Whats up. A couple of questions.

A) Qualifying. Can we still race?

B) Spectating. Will the race have LFSTV broadcasts? Are there any other spectating programs that work with the test patches?

Hope you haven't fallen out of the loop of info...

Stu
SERT needs to quali too.
lfstv and the spectator dont work in the patch because the relay needs to be updated (thats what WolleT said).

About the Quali:
Im trying to reach Chrinaeg but he was offline the whole last day. If he doesnt show up today, I will decide about a quali date with the other admins.
last quali
2007-05-19 Saturday 17:00 UTC (18:00 WEST/BST/IST; 19:00 CEST)
2007-05-19 Saturday 19:00 UTC (20:00 WEST/BST/IST; 21:00 CEST)

ONLY for teams that have NOT driven a lap yet!!!

http://www.franknaggies.com/24h/news.php
F---. I am busy that entire day with sports
well... will the gt/i class be run if no other team of this class qualifies or...?
I'm interested too ,if the GT/i class will start ,in rules is "A Class needs at least 3 Cars to be able to start. If the Class has less than 3 Cars, the team can decide to take another car." hmm now we are only two cars Qualified ,,we must hope that on 19.5.07 will minimum one car of our class be qualified.
And another question ,,when we where able to change cars ,we must qualifi with the new ones?
Quote from Biohazard :well... will the gt/i class be run if no other team of this class qualifies or...?

I know, thats the car in which I'm driving. hell, I'll take a last place start, its a bloody endurance race, I just need to start and qualifying has seemed to **** me over every single time, first my G25 broke, and now when I have a wheel to use and free time, there is no qualifying place, and when there is a qualifying place, I am involved in a very important lacrosse game.
I'd say that Dustin should be allowed to start at the rear of the field if he can't put in a time.
maybe if he uploads an SPR?
I can do an SPR, or my PB on LFSW (which isn't even cutting the chicanes as much as I could to gain time, and is a pretty mediocre lap even for me.)

Theres a quick lap I just did with my momo that I pulled out of the rubble, semi-broken (SO AWFUL FEELING) and thats within the 107% limit, I hope that the admins will allow me to use that as a quali time.
Attached files
dawesdust_12_KY3R_XRG_31934.spr - 150.6 KB - 277 views
This thread is closed

24Hours Kyoto Long Rev - Quali Start
(71 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG