The online racing simulator
My Apologies
Opinion - [o-pin-ion]
  1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
  2. a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
It has come to my attention that because of my personal opinion that I have been banned from this league. League officials felt that my ignorance is not needed in their series and I agree, not that Im ignorant but ignorance is not needed anywhere in the LFS community.

I apologize not because of what I said or because I wont be racing, but how I presented my opinion, it could have been done in a more tasteful manner. But mainly I apologize because of the opportunity that is now lost for drivers in the LOTA Micro-GTR Shootout.

To go along with my wish to sponsor American drivers in the STCC, I had purposed to Banshee56 or Lee to some, to sponsor this class in the LOTA. Drivers would have had a number of ways to earn money racing as well as a sponsored ride on the Plexus Wireless STCC team. My plan for the LOTA was to use the Micro-GTR class as a stepping stone for US based drivers to get into the STCC, be competitive and earn cash rewards for doing so. Due to the recent display of unprofessionalism, misunderstanding and lack of communication, it saddens me to say this opportunity is now closed.

Be advised that I am still looking to build my US STCC team and any US based drivers interested please contact me.

Best of luck to all the drivers in the LOTA.

This is killing me. I know I shouldn't ask but I can't resist: What did you say?
Just wondering: you're talking about a proposition which you have addressed to a certain person. Is it really necessary to spout your so-called apologies towards this person on a public forum? If you have the decency, and really meant it, you would said it to the guy in person, but now...

Common, this post is basically nothing more, nothing less a post in which you:
a. Try to promote yourself by slandering a person / league / platform;
b. Point a finger to a specific person (lame, lame, lame) and accuse of being unprofessional where this post of you displays the true definition of being unprofessional.

O, just so you know what I wrote down here is my o-pin-ion.
Motordirex,

Your willingness to openly insult a certain class of drivers in the Oval Discussion thread is the reason we have decided to not allow your participation in LOTA events. Furthermore, insinuating that a certain type of driving is for people that suffer from an disease is tastless.

Let's all remember the comment's made by Motordirex that led me to preclude him from racing with LOTA:

Quote from Motordirex :Heres an opinion.

Stock cars...whatever. The V8 Supercars can be considered stock cars and Id drive those.

-1 billion for ovals...for talentless hacks with A.D.D. If I want to watch a mindless idiot goes in circles, I`ll watch my stupid dog chase his tail.

Your comments regarding oval racing were certainly an opinion to which you are entitled and should have stopped after the "-1 billion for ovals", because the rest are tasteless insults that should not be allowed on these forums, and won't be allowed in LOTA. It was insulting to anyone that has raced ovals, including my father and me, and countless other very intelligent race car drivers, some of whom also happen to be successful businessmen.

While I support the free expression of ideas, I don't appreciate the manner in which you openly called an extremely large group of racers world-wide "mindless idiots".

I did not ban you from the LOTA forums for expressing your view, I banned you because we do not care to have people race in our series who express their narrow-minded opinions in an insulting manner.

I've explained, and your comments show why you are not allowed in LOTA.

While the STCC has its own merits and should be applauded for their contribution to LFS, we choose to stand on our own two feet. The League Of The Americas does not wish to be viewed as a "stepping stone" to anything. Over the course of two seasons, we've shown that some of the fastest drivers in LFS compete with us, and that is proven by three drivers setting World Record times, not only in Hotlapping Mode, but also during league racing. While your proposal for sponsorship was interesting, your comments here prove to us that we do not want to be associated with you.

I am locking this thread, because it does not need to go any further
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG