The online racing simulator
Im am not part of the OLFSL staff but it does not seem very likely that the OLFSL will use any test patch. Though I suppose that we can safely assume that the OLFSL will move on to patch X as soon as it is released.
Quote from felplacerad :Im am not part of the OLFSL staff but it does not seem very likely that the OLFSL will use any test patch. Though I suppose that we can safely assume that the OLFSL will move on to patch X as soon as it is released.

I'm asking because the problem is that it changes a lot in setups. And Scawen
told that he hopefully will release X in the next 2 weeks, so that would be 1 or 2 days before the next race.
When
When has OLFSL not updated to the next patch when it had been released as final.

Test patches are test patches, you know that warning box that pops up when you go to the Test Thread on the forum, well, that warning is there for a reason. If we used a test patch and something went wrong, we would have a messed up race weekend. This is why we only use final patches, can't believe we get this every time. If patch X is released just 1 or 2 days before, we will pretty much not be using it, as it is too close to the event, probably the next one.
Quote from russraine :When has OLFSL not updated to the next patch when it had been released as final.

Test patches are test patches, you know that warning box that pops up when you go to the Test Thread on the forum, well, that warning is there for a reason. If we used a test patch and something went wrong, we would have a messed up race weekend. This is why we only use final patches, can't believe we get this every time. If patch X is released just 1 or 2 days before, we will pretty much not be using it, as it is too close to the event, probably the next one.

Sorry but I did a search and didn't find anything on the patches situation, neither here nor in the Rules or FAQ.

That's all I'd wanted to know, thank you.

[moved] General questions
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG