The online racing simulator
Racing in Germany!
Hi,

just wondered if anyone is going over to the LAN finals for the "fujitsu siemens racing challenge" nr Frankfurt GERMANY.

If any wants to race I have a few places in the rookies.
any support with this outing would be appreciated.

Or qualify yourself at www.racing-challenge.org

I am in UK midlands

thanks
Ant
Thank you, you are disqualified. forget yourplaces and prices.

Edit: I clearly vote to actually ban you from all leagues for that kind of behaviour. But this is the admins decision.
excuse me why?
What the hell be goin on here?
Quote from anttt69 :excuse me why?

cause it is written in the rules, that multiple accounts are cheating. you tricked other players, stole their possible prices/places. This is a totally childish behaviour, unfair and basically not worth of any more word from me. I am actually personally pissed, that the work we put into this Racing Challenge is misused like this. Now go figure
Actualy
I think you need to check your facts before acusing people of cheating mr vykos.

Sam[uk] & Tom[uk] are my brother and cousin who share a computer with me as we only have one wheel between us.

Nobody has cheated the rules or any other racers , please re-instate their places in the LAN final & thier prizes.

Thankyou
You sure would be willing to send their id cards as a prove, wouldn't you?
we do not have id cards in the UK

i could send you a picture of us if u wish
#9 - bbman
Just curious: Why are you offering them now instead of just stepping back, which you should have done to be fair?

It can't be called cheating that's right, but it's pretty damn close to offering a cheat...
it seems like a waste if tom & sam dont go
So? It would be just fair to tell the organisation team that, they'll figure a way out to get two others into the finals, but offering the places to anybody who hadn't deserved such a place seems kinda suspicious to me...
I was only try do do someone a favour. I am not a criminal.

does it really matter?
UK has no id-cards.
Sounds curious to germans but it's the truth.
And I think the majority of british people would vote against the implementation, right?
I can vouche for this. We do NOT have ID cards as such in the UK. This is something our government is trying to get instated, but has yet to succeed.

We DO however have National Insurance cards, but this would be no use to you as there is no Photo ID on them.

The only Photo ID we have in the UK is Drivers License, and you obtain these when you apply, not when you pass.

To be honest here, its a difficult situation, but there is to sides to the story here, that me, from an outsiders point of view can see.

1. anttt69 - If you was offering places to race instead of those that have qualified, then you are in the wrong. This would be like me qualifying for Pole for a GP race, and then asking a friend to race it. If you was just asking for support for when you go to Germany, then you have worded your opening thread wrong.

2. Vykos - Although u are perfectly right in what you say, you was maybe a little to quick to accuse anttt69 of cheating.

Maybe this should be taken up as a PM situation and sorted that way.

Hope this helps, some what.

Fordie
Just to lay open some points:

I do sure wonder, why you not all enter a proper adress, why some of you have email-adresses which are the same like the nick of another of you etc etc. Unless you cant give me a prove of your 3 identities (even 4, when I count right), your places will be cancelled and given out to the lower placed in the fitting tournaments. Our schedule was to ask he winners right now, if they can come or not, so we'll know if there'll be a place for a third placed in a weekend for example. It is our job, to find a replacement for you, if you cant come. The places you "won", are only for you, and for no one else. So you are simply not allowed to give them to anyone.

Besides that, I still call it cheating, cause you knew from the start, that there'll be an offline final event in germany, and that way you took away the places right from the start. not good sportsmanship.
don't mess with the tounge!
i agree with fordman
1. ok sorry i should not offer my places to others. that was unfair to other racers.

2. I can prove our identities but it means taking pictures of driving licences and tom is only 14 so does not have one.

3. If i do prove our identities will our prizes be re-instated?
Quote from anttt69 :1. ok sorry i should not offer my places to others. that was unfair to other racers.

2. I can prove our identities but it means taking pictures of driving licences and tom is only 14 so does not have one.

3. If i do prove our identities will our prizes be re-instated?

depends on your prove.
umm can I race in Finland? :bigeyes2:

Eza
RTFR, Eza

Racing in Germany!
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG