The online racing simulator
Video.
Are anyone planing on making a video for Div 1 like traxxion did last season?
#2 - kalle
Would be nice to see something like that again
#3 - Rish
If someone's gonna do a video can i put in a request for a div 2 vid pls
Quote :If someone's gonna do a video can i put in a request for a div 2 vid pls

Why don't you put your new found video editing talents to good use and make one yourself
I've tried to make a video once of a race rehearsal we did on the zwr practice server (it was full of madness), but I failed miserably at it. When I enabled fraps I only get 5 fps (in 0.250 speed even).
But it would definitely be cool if someone made a vid of div2, as there were enough crashes and people flipping
#6 - Rish
Quote from GFresh :Why don't you put your new found video editing talents to good use and make one yourself

lol i wouldnt want to disappoint everyone!

EDIT: and ive only raced in 4 out of 8 so far!
#7 - Rish
!!SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST!!

Any video makers out there gonna make a vid!

*coughs* "division 2"
#8 - Davo
I'm missing a lot of replays so here is a short movie from the first round, race 2. If there's more interest and ym video editing skills get better I might make one for the whole season of division 2. Let me know what you think of this and if I should quit now lol

http://rapidshare.com/files/24523712/uxrl_short.wmv
Quote from Davo :I'm missing a lot of replays so here is a short movie from the first round, race 2. If there's more interest and ym video editing skills get better I might make one for the whole season of division 2. Let me know what you think of this and if I should quit now lol

I'd definitely like some more footage of div2, especially of the fight me and kalle had in the second race. that fight was great
#10 - Davo
Oh yeh to help me make the footage, if you guys could look through your replays and timecode the good fights you had for me so that I don't have to watch each replay itl be much easier. It'll also mean I'll include you in the footage. So post up the round and race number and then at what time the battle begins so I can find it easy.
Quote from Davo :Oh yeh to help me make the footage, if you guys could look through your replays and timecode the good fights you had for me so that I don't have to watch each replay itl be much easier. It'll also mean I'll include you in the footage. So post up the round and race number and then at what time the battle begins so I can find it easy.

Sure. Tomorrow I'm sober again and ill post some timestamps of some "mikey's best moments"
#12 - Dru
Quote from Davo :Oh yeh to help me make the footage, if you guys could look through your replays and timecode the good fights you had for me so that I don't have to watch each replay itl be much easier. It'll also mean I'll include you in the footage. So post up the round and race number and then at what time the battle begins so I can find it easy.

what a great idea

I'll post something but i bet there will be loads of footage of FE gold race 2 form 40 seconds where the whole world goes upside down... lol
Quote from Davo :I'm missing a lot of replays so here is a short movie from the first round, race 2. If there's more interest and ym video editing skills get better I might make one for the whole season of division 2. Let me know what you think of this and if I should quit now lol

Whats the song? it's pretty cool. btw, all that race all i did was get passed lol.
#14 - Davo
Benji the track is marky & bungle - no time 2 love. heh yeh it looks like that doesn't it, I just tried to choose the best moments were there was a pack of cars or some cool passes. I've given up on finding individual action unless I get a pm with the timestamps. I can't promise all of them will be filmed though.

I'm missing some replays if anyone could upload them for me.

Round 1 - Race 1
Round 2 both races
Round 4 both races
Round 5 both races
I've pm'ed you with a link to the div 4 races. Both have some nice T1 incidents
#17 - Davo
Thanks mike and kalle. Kalle you wouldn't happen to have a hi res version of the uxrl logo?
Quote from Davo :Thanks mike and kalle. Kalle you wouldn't happen to have a hi res version of the uxrl logo?

Clicky
#19 - Davo
Excellent. Cheers.
#20 - Rish
Had a problem, now i've sorted it! my effort of a vid will be up shortly!

EDIT:
Here's my effort: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1onyaO4H-xY
sorry guys Pootube!
Its not up to Davo's standard but its my 1st LFS video using Premier!
Hope i didn't miss anyone out!
#21 - Davo
That rocked, it's surpassed my stanbards. The more vids the better
Yeah, its a good video fella!
I might even get Premier myself, i fancy a go at that.
#23 - Rish
cheers guys. it would of been easier knowing when/where all the action happened, i didnt have time to watch all the replays from everyones P.O.V lol! it was hard not to make all the video about myself!

Video.
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG