The online racing simulator
#1 - Scoop
The end of the second season
What has been a very long and eventfull season has come to an end, it has been a very good learning experience for me this past year with the leasons of both season, mistakes that have been made will not be forgoten and will not hapen again.

This second season, under the protective wing of the Masters of Endurance organisation, has given me a great admin suport from Frank Phil and Alex, and the tehnical resources in the form of the MoE Tracker, altho the main server has given a bit of a head ake from time to time but we managed to pull through.

Now for the awards:
In GT1:
After a consistent drive at the top of the field through out the season, even with a few big incidents they always managed to get a top spot at the end of the race, first place goes to TOTAL POWER SLIDERS, congratulations and we hope to see you back here it was a plesure.
Runner-up after a consistent drive but a bit unlucky sometimes we have Bandelnet very well done keep it up.
And last but not least, the team that has always been a friend of this league, with a bunch of great racers, already holding the Spirit of the GT award and proving they deserved every bit of it, in 3rd place we have Pii Ohh Dii Virtual Racing, well done guys.

In GT2:
After a slow start to the GT2 season, in race 1 there were no racers in GT2 class, but round 2 was diferent story with a very nice turn-up, after a consistent drive through out the season, and with a confortable margin, first place goes to THE POLISH RACING CLUB congratulations, very nice to have u abord and we hope to see you next time.
Runner-up after also a consistent drive but a bit slow in comparison to the #1 spot, but fast enough to get 2nd plave, Flying Finn Racing 1 congratulations, very good drive.
And last but not least, a team that i think a lot of ppl didn't give much about finishing in top spots, but i think they proved very well the saying "To finish first first u must finish" no mater theire speed they were always very fair on the track and for this they will recive the Spirit of the GT award Flying Finn Racing 2 congratulations guy, u along with PoD are the proud owners of the Spirit of the GT award, given only to the teams that have proven a high level of fair play during the season, on track and off track.

I really hope you all had a fun season, the next season i'm not sure about it yet, i'll have to wait to see what hapens to the MoE, but in the mean time i will organise single fun events in the same 2 class format but with diferent cars more road cars with 3 or 4 hour races and the same format of drivers, so keep your eyes on the forum i won't be sleeping.
thx scoop for organizing a fun season! Was great being part of it.
Nice season again. I hope to drive next season again
Thanks Scoop for organizing!
Quote from Scoop :I really hope you all had a fun season, the next season i'm not sure about it yet, i'll have to wait to see what hapens to the MoE, but in the mean time i will organise single fun events in the same 2 class format but with diferent cars more road cars with 3 or 4 hour races and the same format of drivers, so keep your eyes on the forum i won't be sleeping.

I am really looking forward to it. 3h with XRT :wow:
We're 3rd, cool!

Thanks Scoop for the admin stuff. I enjoyed it
Thanks Scoop. It makes a lot of fun to drive here
Congrats to the winners.
Thanks to all the people that made this great event happen!
You really did a great work.

We are looking forward to the next season of endurance racing!

Keep it up!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG