The online racing simulator
SimRS Official Time
People have been getting confused about what time our events start, so I officially designate THIS to be the official SimRS time. Please refer to it in the future to be absolutely sure you show up on time.

Ehrm,and who are this silly and dumb people?

Sorry for the inconvenience, i will use it next time!
Or you could check the time from lfsworld.net... And the UTC time is also displayed by LFS game itself.
Hasn't it always been GMT (which is for this purpose same as UTC)? I mean what's the difference?
Quote from Aquilifer :Hasn't it always been GMT (which is for this purpose same as UTC)? I mean what's the difference?

You're correct, but because of daylight savings time people (including myself) have been getting confused. The in-game time and LFSWorld relies on your system time I believe, so they may be off by an hour depending on whether your computer recognizes DST or not (which was my problem a few weeks back).
Okey. Maybe it is better then to have a site to check.

I don't know what OS you all use, but for Win XP...

Double click the clock in XP
1) In "Time Zone" sheet click ON "automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes"
2) In "Internet time" sheet click ON "Automatically synchronize with an Internet time server"

And FYI GMT time doesn't follow daylight savings.

Atleast with those it should keep it in time. For me XP can adjust the daylight savings just fine.

And if it doesn't work with those start using Unix
Quote from Aquilifer :Okey. Maybe it is better then to have a site to check.

I don't know what OS you all use, but for Win XP...

Double click the clock in XP
1) In "Time Zone" sheet click ON "automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes"
2) In "Internet time" sheet click ON "Automatically synchronize with an Internet time server"

And FYI GMT time doesn't follow daylight savings.

Atleast with those it should keep it in time. For me XP can adjust the daylight savings just fine.

And if it doesn't work with those start using Unix

I had to turn both off on my PC because when it would re-sync it would change the time to an hour ahead of where it should be.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG