The online racing simulator
#1 - kalle
Free spots in UXRL
There are few free spots in both divisions. So if you are clean, fair and fast (or fairly fast=div2) racer and want some XFR/UFR action, why wouldn't you sign up. There are still two rounds to go.

To sign up: PM me your email address and LFSWorld name.

http://www.n1r.org/uxrl/
#2 - kalle
:bump:
#3 - Cawwa
Even one more. I can't race this coming thursday ... Naples is waiting for me ....
nice, i hope i get a free spot thank you
One more spare spot in Div 2. Sorry but work has ramped up massively and I've also got work to do on my mother's house next week, I haven't a hope in hell of getting any wheel time in before next week's race, so I'm pulling out.

I enjoyed the races I did participate in, met some nice people, all in all a good experience - I just don't have enough time for it.
#6 - Rish
Quote from thisnameistaken :One more spare spot in Div 2. Sorry but work has ramped up massively and I've also got work to do on my mother's house next week, I haven't a hope in hell of getting any wheel time in before next week's race, so I'm pulling out.

I enjoyed the races I did participate in, met some nice people, all in all a good experience - I just don't have enough time for it.

dude, you were kickin some serious ass! anyway good luck on your mums house and nice racing behind you, far behind you.
Quote from thisnameistaken :One more spare spot in Div 2. Sorry but work has ramped up massively and I've also got work to do on my mother's house next week, I haven't a hope in hell of getting any wheel time in before next week's race, so I'm pulling out.

That's a shame dude, I do hope you're here again next season.
I'd like to have a go at the last race of this season, div 2. I'll most probably not do very well, but just to get a little impression of what this league is like

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG