The online racing simulator
#26 - Dru
Quote from Astro [ BJRL ] :I know this is a common expression, but frankly - I seem to remember to have seen many races won from pole or by getting in front on first lap, in TV and real life (?)

hmmm, pointless statement as i'm not refering to that aspect to be honest mate.

Common sense 'should dictate' that you should not make a lunge at the first corner from say 8th to first (which is possible at Kyo National Reverse) from possible new comers to the series who are eager to impress and perhaps ruin the races for the established people in the championship

Somwtimes the racing of LFS can be completely unrealistic as people have 'nothing' to lose if they go for it (ie they can not kill themselves write off their expensive car etc etc, therefore common sense should always prevail.
#27 - Dru
Oh BTW people, last night i managed to join the members of the 48 club (unassisted that is)

woot woot bring on the Races
Quote from Dru :
Common sense 'should dictate' that you should not make a lunge at the first corner from say 8th to first (which is possible at Kyo National Reverse) from possible new comers to the series who are eager to impress and perhaps ruin the races for the established people in the championship

I agree. I hope the new people will keep their racing clean and use their head around people who are in the championship race.
I'm not sure if i'll be there tonight, really busy with other work
Jeez, i thought i was doing well with a 1.49.50 in the XFR! guess not
Sorry guys - I got frustrated and d/c-ed. Too much work on and I just don't have time to practice or get my setup working properly.

Mike you were running some scary times in the UFR - hope you get another brace of wins dude.
Yeah some times were good but this was actually a horrible round for me. Race 1 was good, except some stuff on ventrilo...
Race 2 was horrible for me, but I don't wanna talk about it here
dba| Esben Jahn had to log off because his kitty-cat had to go to the veterinaian.. that was not good...
Quote from Richard Torp :dba| Esben Jahn had to log off because his kitty-cat had to go to the veterinaian.. that was not good...

Do you know the reason? Is it serious like?

Annyway, two good races for me I think, didn't do anny mistakes, in race 2 there were alot of bumps and crashes, but I hope and I don't think I caused anyone of them
Quote from MyBoss :Do you know the reason? Is it serious like?

It was serious...he was told that he maybe didn`t get the kitty home again..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG