The online racing simulator
Quote from M.Catamount :.....unless you guys really are going for the "i drive in a skirt" vibe.

I have a kilt if that counts
Quote from M.Catamount :you get emotional whenever you get beat on your own server by anyone who isnt down with your fake ass internet driving team. yawn. really, grow the **** up and dont come off with catty responses

Its strange how you call us catty, this always seems to happen just after an admin types /ban xxx 999.

Looking at LFSWorld, since you started racing LFS you have been on [CD] ConedodgersRacing 1, 10 times and only finished 2 races

8/1/07 Dsq of 6, Best lap 2:43.62
8/1/07 Dsq of 8, Best lap 1:47.83
12/1/07 Dsq of 16, Best lap 1:47.60
12/1/07 9 of 20, Best lap 1:48.69
13/1/07 4 of 9, Best lap 1:50.24
23/1/07 Dsq of 16, Best lap 18:54.00
23/1/07 Dsq of 12, Best lap 19:01.00
27/1/07 Dsq of 8, Best lap 1:49.87
28/1/07 Dsq of 13, Best lap 1:47.55
29/1/07 Dsq of 6, 18:55.00

I can only think that you are upset by being lapped so many times in the few races you have done on our servers. Face facts with times like those you would get in the way and the quickest way to get banned on CD servers is not obey the blue flags.

I am not sure why you feel the need to have a go at our servers or our team, all we are doing is have some fun with like minded people using LFS. There are always a few that feel the need to say something when they have no real knowledge of what they are talking about and you seem to be one of those.

Oh by the way LFS is a game, you seem to have forgotten that.

Why not go on to CD1 and ask a few of the lads if they can help you get your lap time down rather than having a go at us.

We dont mind if you wear your designer dress, sparkly crown and pink silk driving gloves but draw the line when you hang your "Prado" handbag on the choke knob or do your makeup while driving, all i can think is it must be your time of the month and you have PMS problems, you "tarty bitch".

But we forgive you............................

By the way whats the difference between you and a Walrus.

One has wiskers and stinks of fish, the other is a Walrus

Now thats being catty........................
Quote from birder :Its strange how you call us catty, this always seems to happen just after an admin types /ban xxx 999.

Looking at LFSWorld, since you started racing LFS you have been on [CD] ConedodgersRacing 1, 10 times and only finished 2 races

8/1/07 Dsq of 6, Best lap 2:43.62
8/1/07 Dsq of 8, Best lap 1:47.83
12/1/07 Dsq of 16, Best lap 1:47.60
12/1/07 9 of 20, Best lap 1:48.69
13/1/07 4 of 9, Best lap 1:50.24
23/1/07 Dsq of 16, Best lap 18:54.00
23/1/07 Dsq of 12, Best lap 19:01.00
27/1/07 Dsq of 8, Best lap 1:49.87
28/1/07 Dsq of 13, Best lap 1:47.55
29/1/07 Dsq of 6, 18:55.00

I can only think that you are upset by being lapped so many times in the few races you have done on our servers. Face facts with times like those you would get in the way and the quickest way to get banned on CD servers is not obey the blue flags.

I am not sure why you feel the need to have a go at our servers or our team, all we are doing is have some fun with like minded people using LFS. There are always a few that feel the need to say something when they have no real knowledge of what they are talking about and you seem to be one of those.

Oh by the way LFS is a game, you seem to have forgotten that.

Why not go on to CD1 and ask a few of the lads if they can help you get your lap time down rather than having a go at us.

We dont mind if you wear your designer dress, sparkly crown and pink silk driving gloves but draw the line when you hang your "Prado" handbag on the choke knob or do your makeup while driving, all i can think is it must be your time of the month and you have PMS problems, you "tarty bitch".

But we forgive you............................

By the way whats the difference between you and a Walrus.

One has wiskers and stinks of fish, the other is a Walrus

Now thats being catty........................

i could have the shittiest times on the internet and still have a better attitude than your "holier than thou, shit for brains "team"......check this out....YOU REALLY DONT RACE IN REAL LIFE. YOU RACE ON THE INTERNET, JUST LIKE THE REST OF US. You dont do this shit for real. Somehow, you fools seem to act like you do. This isnt your Job, your source of income. its a ****ing HOBBY. ACT LIKE IT. Your whole "squad" needs a ****ing attitude check. Its a good thing you have your own servers to act like little bitches on, cause that shit isnt appreciated everywhere. Dont worry about me on your servers, I dont act like this "GAME" is life or death, I dont act like this "GAME" is my job, and I dont have a bunch of other insecure "teammates" needing to have a crowd to hang on to....oh and check this out! i dont have a insecurity that makes me go dig up laptimes everytime someone calls me out on being a bitch. what do my lap times have to do with your teammates acting like 12 year old girls on the internet? yeah, i dunno either. WHAT I DO KNOW IS, IF MY TIRES ARE COLD, IM NOT GOING TO GO 3 WIDE INTO T1 ON L1 AT AS NATIONAL AND WRECK HALF THE FIELD THEN BAN THE GUY I PUNTED INTO EVERYONE ELSE BECAUSE I CANT POSSIBLY AFFORD TO LOOK LIKE A SHIT FOR BRAINS IN FRONT OF MY GIRLFRIENDS *COUGH* TEAMMATES. SO I COULD GO TO CD1 AND "GET A FEW LADS TO HELP ME OUT ON MY LAP TIMES" LIKE THAT WILL CURE YOUR DUMBSHIT TEAMATES MAKING DUMB**** DUMBSHIT MOVES AND THEN THROWING THE BANHAMMER SO THEY DONT LOOK LIKE THE POS DRIVERS THEY ARE? WHAT ARE YOU, BLONDE? POLISH? BOTH? yeah, look through my lap times some more and see if you can find a suitable comeback in there.....wait, dont bother, i really hate wasting my time on shit for brain europeans and i really dont even care about whatever dumb**** comeback/excuse you have ....replays speak volumes. So..... if you guys really wanna act like youre the "best drivers on the internet"......(lol), try to get at least ONE driver into the STCC. then you losers can thumb your pocket protecters up at everyone.....but until then.....my lap times, shitty as they are, are MILES better than your "team"'s attitude....you dont like it when you get a taste of your own medicine, huh? Grow the **** up...you wont see me back here until you do......and when you losers find a server thats NOT your own that YOU ARE WELCOME ON......you know, where drivers dont ****ing whine and complain all the god damn time.......you'll then know what the **** im talking about.

P.S. Yes, you ARE a fake assed internet "driving" team. Accept it, and deal with it accordingly. Oh and Birder, when you say really dumb bitch "tart" shit like i quoted you in #156, well youre gonna get called. Act like you have a cock, and that wont happen. :-). Feel that breeze in your skirt?

Sincerely, **** Off. (and bye).
Quote from M.Catamount :

Text removed by moderator for foul language

Sincerely, **** Off. (and bye).

I think that outburst says enough for everyone to understand your serious attitude problem. I am glad all American's are not like you and from your outburst I guess we will not see you on CD1 later then.
Yeah, those damn Europeans! haha!

M.Catamount, that's quite a display. In all seriousness, you should get that temper checked out. Ya rly.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG