The online racing simulator
Quote from BurnOut69 :I posted that because its not the first time I hear people complaining about this particular driver.

So your saying you just jumped on the bandwagon?
I can't stand people that do that! Why let other people form your own opinion on someone or something?

BTW: I just looked at your stats... I can see you are a perfect driver too![/sarcasim]
Quote from kdempsey :it was an accident, you don't have any other choice at that corner if u make a mistake..whats els could i do?? think all this is abit harsh!!!!!

The mistake you made was coming too fast into the corner. That could happen to anyone.

Looking at the replay you go to the tyres at full throttle instead of braking and trying to avoid them. That is not a mistake.
I expectated UXRL div a a couple events ago, and after WE I heard about this guy again, so mind you I have my own opinion.

Nikimere, he asked what he could do and I just gave him so hints in a way that I dont consider unfair, harsh or sarcastic, if you cant stand that, tough luck for you.
Quote from BurnOut69 :Nikimere, he asked what he could do and I just gave him so hints in a way that I dont consider unfair, harsh or sarcastic,

Its just that when his accident happened it was to late to practise more, to late to be more careful and to late to rely on luck.
Bit harsh I think. Once these cars go off the track there's not a lot you can do to change direction, you can only really rotate the car to decide which part of it you'd rather hit the barriers with.
#81 - Rish
It may seem harsh but it was a constant breaking of the rules.

"Constant and deliberate cutting and/or hitting obstacles like cones, tires, barrels or walls will lead in penalty."

Rules are set for a reason!
Rules are rules, its quite clear to me. Also, 4 points seems fine to me, considering the amount of points up for grabs each race.

Quote :I usually make them sharper and play with the saturation a bit. This is all done with picasa because im too lazy to install photoshop on my mac again.

Here is one for you G

Nice one chief
Quote from teaz-R :The mistake you made was coming too fast into the corner. That could happen to anyone.

Looking at the replay you go to the tyres at full throttle instead of braking and trying to avoid them. That is not a mistake.

in a fwd car the best was to correct it from oversteer is to get back on the power. Was trying to stop myself spinning and maby cause a bigger accident!!
Quote from BurnOut69 :These spring to mind. You can:

a) Practice more
b) Be more careful
c) Try not to rely on luck when racing

why didn't i think of that!!!!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG