The online racing simulator
Sponsors & Sponsor prizes
Sponsors :

Triple Seven Racing, it goes without saying, that my team, Triple seven racing, have a big part to play in this, they will be the major sponser of this event, if anyone was in any doubt before, the assumption I made on my part that people would just take it as read was wrong.

Dynamic team racing have offered to sponsor this event, in return for a portion of the license cost they will have their logo feature on each car in the event, and have also kindly offered this exclusive prize.......

"As sponsors of the LFS4FREE challenge/league we at Dynamic Racing (an established, fast, active top team in LFS) would like to offer the winning driver a Junior/Trainee drive in our team! We will help the winner to progress from his fast state in demo to the many challenging S2 cars and tracks.

You will have the the knowledge of fast, active, league experienced members to help you along in gaining speed in LFS and who knows, maybe you will be the next biggie!!"

Franky500 of 500 servers has also kindly offered to sponser the event, he will have his logos featured on each car, and will also be offering a prize of a free server for 2 months to the winner!!!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG