The online racing simulator
Ask Questions Here!
Any questions are to be asked here.

Some questions you must have an affirmative answer for before each race:

Do you know your team's number?
Do you have the server password and server name for the race?
Do you have your skins prepared with the IGTC plate displayed on all four sides?
Are you aware of how the event will proceed?

If you are unclear on any of these questions, please tell a series admin. Thanks and good luck!
Yes, i know my team number. Daniel told me yesterday, infact he only have the confirmation for me :P . I got the skin ready today with my friend, so Daniel and I allready have our skins done and waiting for the racing day . Well, i don't know what server and password. Im gonna check with Daniel when he goes online... Daniel know the race time and date, so that will be fine :P

btw, we got a teamspeak server for that race ?

If we got, can you send me the IP?

Thanks!

and sorry my bad english.
I am not sure how the event will commence so if you could explain that and also I do not what server/password..
Quote from BenjiMC :
Do you all know your teams number?
Do you all have the Password and server name for the race?
Do you all have your skins prepared with the IGTC plate?
Are you all aware on how the event will commence?

- Clownpaint Gaming has # 6 and 7
- Server is "[CD]Conedodgers 2" and pass is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (same as when we did practice - haven't received other passwords)
- No :P But it will be.
- "The Qualifiying sessions are started at 19:00 UTC/GMT on the saturday lasting for 30 minutes and races start at 19:45 UTC/GMT lasting 4 hours and finishing at 23:45 UTC/GMT." :P
SWR is #4
Pass and server is like in practice, me guesses.
Skins are ready and tested.
Event will commence easy - SWR will win, eventually.
Server is "[CD]2 IGTC" and pass is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (same as when we did practice)

The Qualifiying sessions are started at 19:00 UTC/GMT on the saturday lasting for 30 minutes then there is a 15 min break races start at 19:45 UTC/GMT with a rolling start behind the SC car at 50 mph/ 80 kph (pit limiters) if you spin on the SC lap somehow, rejoin in the position you qualified in. Races last 4 hours and finish at 23:45 UTC/GMT.

TY Raptor for the framework for that post

Edit: there will be TS will PM you all the server IP and you all ahve seperate team channels, including if you have two teams running. e.g. there is a channel for cP1 and 2
umm could you pm me the password again...i kinda deleted the post
No one sent me the password If I'm marshalling it would help to actually be on the server
you guys should have your PM's now
Thanks Benji.

Quote from BenjiMC :
Edit: there will be TS will PM you all the server IP and you all ahve seperate team channels, including if you have two teams running. e.g. there is a channel for cP1 and 2

Thank you - we have our own TS server though, but it still may come in handy
Dont thank me, thank Falcon!
Thank you Falcon :elefant:
Do you all know your teams number? YES
Do you all have the Password and server name for the race? YES
Do you all have your skins prepared with the IGTC plate? Waiting for our skin maker to finish
Are you all aware on how the event will commence? YES
unfortunately neither of the Synergy cars will be at the first event, sometimes real life gets in the way
Thats fine. hope everything gets sorted
Everything is a yes, besides driver changing, will that be like a set time for change or can we change when we feel ready? Because our guys are planning on distributing changes evenly like every 1hour 20mins we switch since we are using 3 drivers.

Sorry to ask this was just looking for confirmation lol
ye it's open, you can use team speak to organise the changeovers
Quote from BenjiMC :ye it's open, you can use team speak to organise the changeovers

Good to know, i haven't sleep well this week... last day i've been wake up for 29 hrs... ;/

I hope i can race fine in the event, god bless the racer swap :P
Ah great thats what we will be doing
Skins and plates are fine now! :boing:
Any requirements for the ingame names?

Ie. "carnumber - nickname" - or realname even?
Could someone turn my setup into a endurance setup I just relised tha it has no grip after 5 laps....grrrrrrrrrr im worried.
um, wasn't in the rules but yes, pleas eput your car number before your names, but you don't require the real names instead of nicknames, i see no point in that

@ racer hero, just ad some R3's it'll be fine!
You shouldnt of told him

Let him do serious testing like I did ..... figure it out

Ask Questions Here
(314 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG