The online racing simulator
Everyone pls post your final driver line-ups just in case i get in touch with wollet for the tracker
Had to ask earlier, is there any special advise/rule for not pitting from the oval section?
Just comon sense about piting which means don't be stupid and pull right into the pit lane at the last second or don't pull out on the oval in front of other racers, play it smart, i will penalise if u get back on track and u get into an incident with another car.
Quote from Scoop :Everyone pls post your final driver line-ups just in case i get in touch with wollet for the tracker

The same driver as 9 posts before.

FINAL TPS-Drivers:

1. Driver:
Real-name: Franz Gröbmair
lfsworld: El Barto
Nat: Germany

2. Driver:
Real-name: Robert Pfensig
lfsworld: Omen

3. Driver:
Real-name: Thomas Pirzer
lfsworld: Sch3u3rm1lch
spdo racing and carbon motorsport post your driver line-up or you won't be allowed to race.
Bandelnet racing team didn't change:

Quote from --==Gogo==-- :Here is the driver lineup for #006 - Bandelnet Racing Team:

Daniel Türk, zui2000, Germany
Lars Rode, BryneStorm, Germany
Mathias Wulf, Wulle, Germany

SpdoRacing - FZR
Number 49

Drivers:
Teemu Hirvonen - Misan - Finland
Jari Mattila - .deFINe. - Finland

Sorry we are so late, we had trouble choosing our lineup.
Apologies scoop, the line-up wasn't decided until today and I over-slept after watching the F1 last night!

Edit: I can't believe there are only 9 drivers for the final round :/. There were too many wanting to race last time and now not enough!
OMG, im so sorry guys for my mistake on flying lap, i just forgot about double-line.
Don't worry no probleme u were the only casulty and well another lap i think just made more tension in the drivers
It was a great season and better then last now with the new found suport from the MoE organisation, even tho with only 9 cars on track for the final race i think u all had fun, final results will be made public tomorow if there aren't any complaints results will be the same ass the ones shown by the tracker.

Of course the next season (this being a suport series for MoE) will start with the next MoE season, but that's not to say i won't be up to my old tricks, i will try to organise fun races 3 or 4 hours long in the same forumula with 2-3 drivers and 2 classes but i'm gona try new combinations of cars like tbo with xfg/xrg keep your eyes on the forum
#39 - Omen
:smileyrai

The TPS-Team thanks very much for racing and organizing the league!
Thanks for a nice Season to all racers!
Allthough we werent able to race in the last race it makes everytime a lot of fun to race in this League!
Congrats to the Top3
Synergy Racing would also like to thank the LFS GT/MoE organization for this season, as well as all teams and drivers who took part, its been very fun!
Flying Finn racing also likes to say big thanks for everyone. The season got better towards the end, the last two races were the best, didn't see any kamikaze moves by the GT1 cars, which was great. Once again, thank you Scoop, looking forward what are you going to come up next.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG