The online racing simulator
Momo "RED" FOR SALE
YES I have actualy got one of these rare and precious wheels for sale.

Hailed as "The best PC Wheel ever"

Logitech stopped making them a while back, very sort after.

Stitched Black leather wheel & metal pedals, alloy shifters. oh yes

just 100 pounds

contact jamon@fsmail.com
Hardly used excellent condition.
You should show pictures, and/or sell it on eBay
100 pounds!!!!!!!

I bought mine new for £60 3 years ago (and it still kind works, but I've got a black one now). I don't care how 'rare' the wheel is, I wouldn't pay £100 for it. All Logitechs are flawed, and as such will never rise in value.
Oh dear he's actually selling it for a profit. Lame.
#6 - AndyB
To be fair, they've gone for a lot more on eBay.......
#7 - OPK
230€ and more usually.

I was lucky to get one for <160...
Ok then fair enough.
Quote from OPK :230€ and more usually.

I was lucky to get one for <160...

Dunno if that is in $, but I got mine for $160 (132€) All you need is a store that sells it and has the "We can be any price" slogan -- came in with an online price printout and the lowered it by $15... but they were hesitant to sell me it, but the manager was cool and said -- hell it is Sunday! Have fun
#10 - OPK
Hehe

Well, here in Germany you can´t find any shop that sells the red Momo since 2003 I think.
So ebay or import is the only way to get one...

I was lucky to get a red one on ebay (I usually never buy there) right after another one got away for 235€ ...
Maybe nobody noticed the other one and I got it for 151€ plus some postal fee.

Very cheap in comparison.

I wish they would still sell it in stores or even online-shops
Logitech should make a new high quality wheel, period..... They have all these nice and crafty new products for your computer coming out these days, the wheels have been ignored somewhat. Probably the cost to make a quality version is not on their schedule.
Tristan where did you get yours new for 60GBP? I bought mine from PCWorld about 2 years ago (was one of the last stock in the UK) and it was 120GBP new . yours off the back of some lorry ?

Momo reds are nice wheels and easy to repair when they go wrong , Logitech actually stopped making this wheel because manufacturing costs were too high now they only make plasticy things.

any pictures ?

100 GBP including 1st class delivery?

SD.
wheel
I saw a few on ebay and thought i could make a few quid on them.

I have been told they have stopped making them and much sort after wheel

Worth a bit in germany me thinks

anyway missed the boat now

thanks for your comments

on a different note DFP or Momo Black?

what do u say?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG