The online racing simulator
I am not agree about the "Season 2 entry list"
Sorry admins but I am not agree about the racers selection for the 2nd season (is not anything personal ).

How its possible that racers that didn't participate in the last season are now in the div1?? I know that some racers that will race in div1 can't play it for personal reasons. So I think that racers who participated in the last season must have preference to be in div1 (for example Kalle and Porculio).

The fair thing would be that the new racers in this season begin in the div2, and if with all the racers that we was in 1st season are not enough to fill the div1, the admins decide who of the new racers must be in div1 and who in div2.

I don't understand why Danowat, Cawwa and Primoz are now in div1 and Kalle, Porculio and Davo are in div2

It is only my personal opinion but I think that Kalle, Porculio and Davo (and others racers if I miss them) have more preference to be in div1 that the new racers. They have demonstrated to be a good, clean and participative racers.

I repeat that this is only my opinion, I will accept any decision of the admins

see you on track
So I shouldn't be in Div 1?
#3 - kalle
Well some people preferred to drive in div2, like I did and so did those guys who you mention there.

We did try to look everyones times and/or if we knew them from past than we might have changed their divisions over their preference. The divisions were made by looking where everyone wanted to drive, their online/hotlap times, online kilometers, past UXRL experience. I think that the divisions are quite good -almost everyone drives in the division where they wanted to drive, the guys who are equally fast are in same division too and I trust that people who are chosed ones don't leave the league middle of the season.

But like I said on other thread, pm me and explain why you think you should be driving in another division if you are not happy (and I don't mean you as you Kike_MoMo but as general you ).
#4 - SamH
Well, I'm glad I'm in div 2, and I'm not surprised Danowat's in div 1. I've raced the bugger.. briefly.. before becoming a dot in his newly hi-res'd rear view mirror
UKCT
Great Team - Crap Drivers
TBH, I really don't care what Division I am in, if anyone who REALLY want's to be in Div 1, let me know and I'll swap with you.
#6 - Davo
I wouldn't stand a chance with the aliens in Division 1 so I chose to be in Div2 and the admins must've also thought I belonged there. I finished in the bottom half of Division 2 last season and my times with the XFR aren't anything exceptional and it should be more fun to have some close battles in Division 2 rather then be blown away by the fast guys in a higher Division.
Well, as this competition its called URXL "League" I thought that the rules to be in div1 or div2 are like a football league. You know, in a football league the new teams begin in lower divisions and the way to be in upper divisions is making 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place in the division the team are playing.

Sorry, it was my mistake. Now I understand that UXRL is more similar to a "cup"

Quote from danowat :So I shouldn't be in Div 1?

I think you (yes) should be in div1, like other racers that now are in div2 (sorry if I didn't explain correctly in my ohter post, my english is very bad and im writting with the help of a translator soft)

Quote from kalle :Well some people preferred to drive in div2

Yes, some of they preferred to be in div2 because they thought that div1 will be for "fast" racers, like last season. Maybe if they knew that a lot of racers of the last season in div2 will race now in div1, they changed the preferred division (or maybe not).

Quote from kalle : But like I said on other thread, pm me and explain why you think you should be driving in another division if you are not happy

I didn't send you a pm because I haven't any problem with the division I am. I posted an opinion that I wanted to share with the rest of the UXRL racers.
To put on in div 2 if you want, I don't believe that he can run many for work reasons
#9 - Rish
I was always quite bad at maths, but it seems to me that Div #1 has 22 entries and there are only 20 slots on an LFS grid. How's that going to work?
#11 - Dru
Quote from thisnameistaken :I was always quite bad at maths, but it seems to me that Div #1 has 22 entries and there are only 20 slots on an LFS grid. How's that going to work?

yup i see 22 in div 1 and 20 in div 2 as well
Here's a radical suggestion for leagues ... a pre-qualifying tournament!!

@ Kev - methinks they are using an exploit that was recently discovered.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I was always quite bad at maths, but it seems to me that Div #1 has 22 entries and there are only 20 slots on an LFS grid. How's that going to work?

This time your math seem to be good Yes there are 22 entries in div1 but there were few that weren't sure that they can take part and I haven't seen a league race where everyone have actually showed up and I believe that with /carsmax=23 command you can have 23 people racing.

@ duke: I dont think it is that new? If you mean that "exploit" ^
Oh. That's news to me - I didn't know LFS' circuits had more than 20 grid slots.
-
(kalle) DELETED by kalle
-
(Richard Torp) DELETED by Richard Torp
There can be 23 on a server and race at once.. I did that with the swedish guys in Torsdags race - how to do it?, i dont know..

But you could go and ask them here http://www.liveforspeed.se/
There have been 23 racers in the ATC 60 lap GP a lot of times.

I am not agree about the "Season 2 entry list"
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG