The online racing simulator
Get Seated
50 laps in the FOX, it might seem boring, but you gents did ask for tires and fuel to be an issue.

I'm (we) are dissapointed with the turn out, but that's ok.

F1 Starts........please notice how we busted our asses to make sure no OLFSL race would fall on a F1 race day, or most given holidays.

In our first 2 weeks of this Season, we had almost 325 drivers. The dissconnects...they happen...now there is a point system in place to provide for a lighting strike.( think we had 7 disses)

Give it up for Tessu, without her grid/pool Manager work...we'd all be lost.

Shout out to JR, the video is a monster to run, stick with it...hopefully ideas will keep coming in helping you along. (not that you don't already do a great job MHO)

Solar Hydro, What can we say, wordsmith of the year, your rulings are always fair and to the point (unlike this post)

To the members..wow...I've watched alot of you grow, Push it right to the limit...and never go over, I cannot remember anytime anyone typed a swear word while being on a OLFSL Grid. Take a bow gents.

Our fearless leader........the hours.......used to be 25 a week...hopefully it's now 5. Always respect the work it takes to see Sami's work, I like it,
you do too otherwise you'd be driving XXX League.

Me , My job is hype. I get tracks/cars/laps.

Tim Kay, Devilest, Tukko.......and all other hosts......two big thumbs.

50 laps eh...tires seem to fade.
#2 - bozo
Quote from AtomAnt :I'm (we) are dissapointed with the turn out, but that's ok.

Eh?

All you guys and gals helping to run this league definitely do a great job. Its popularity speaks for itself.

As for this combo, I think the racing will be excellent. Whilst practising last night I found that even over just 7 laps (or was it 10!), if you make a mistake on the first lap, it is quite possible to catch up with the other drivers. You'll never be too far from another car on this circuit.
Well, there's still plenty of time to submit a hotlap, so more will show up. At least I do, if I happen to get inet-connection during next week
Quote from AtomAnt :I'm (we) are dissapointed with the turn out, but that's ok.

F1 Starts........please notice how we busted our asses to make sure no OLFSL race would fall on a F1 race day, or most given holidays.

In our first 2 weeks of this Season, we had almost 325 drivers..

Hi Ant. Didn't quite understand you here, as far as I can tell, we only had around 140 drivers, where did you get that figure from, or are you commetning about something else?
Quote from russraine :

Hi Ant. Didn't quite understand you here, as far as I can tell, we only had around 140 drivers, where did you get that figure from, or are you commetning about something else?

Sum of 2 first events maybe?
Quote from varjsa-9 :Sum of 2 first events maybe?

That is correct, sum total of drivers in first two events
AtomAnt - when you say "I'm (we) are dissapointed with the turn out" do you mean the tune-up race? If so I didn't read about it until this morning. I thought it a little short notice personally. Is it not possible to 1) email out notifications instead of letting us check the lists ourselves? 2) give more notice?

With all the other lists, leagues and sites I (and I'm sure other) visit (and thats just LFS) as well as having a life outside in that big wide world, it is hard to continually check.
Well, we've had 9 and 10 pools so far - I think that's not a bad turn out myself.
Quote from horrgakx :AtomAnt - when you say "I'm (we) are dissapointed with the turn out" do you mean the tune-up race? If so I didn't read about it until this morning. I thought it a little short notice personally. Is it not possible to 1) email out notifications instead of letting us check the lists ourselves? 2) give more notice?

With all the other lists, leagues and sites I (and I'm sure other) visit (and thats just LFS) as well as having a life outside in that big wide world, it is hard to continually check.

Was refering to the number of hotlaps uploaded at the time of the post ( 76 ), now there is 102.

Tune up races are always the Sunday before the OLFSL event, they are always posted here on the OLFSL Forums on Fridays.

Sorry you missed the event, they are never for points, it's just a chance to practice and see if any PIT/FUEL/TIRE stratagey will work.

Have a nice day.

AAnt
God I need urgently to find more time for LFS.

I did 3 laps on the next combo until now :grumpy:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG