The online racing simulator
Respect, Bro!
.....to understand what I am talking about you can take a look at the 24h on the Nürburgring Nordschleife.....

About 250 cars starting from near stock hatchbacks (eg. Suzuki Swift GTI - Fastest lap with an average speed of 127 km/h) up to highly modified racers like the Manthey Porsche 911 GT3 (Fastest lap with an average speed of 174 km/h) racing on one very narrow track all at the same time......if the slower cars would not pay attention to the faster ones it would be an absolute destruction derby......
The grids are up and the tracker file is done, hope nothing fails

Tracker: http://moe.lfs-tracker.de/index.html

(the netherlands and croatia flags are not working and i have no idea why not so that will have to stay like that unfortunetly )
#54 - Davo
Seeing as the GT1 class is so much faster they shouldn't have a problem with overtaking off the racing line, slowing down further in a GT2 car is not a good idea since its already so much slower.

I'll leave as much room as possible when being overtaken, but I'd also appreciate the courtesy of being left room in corners and not being pushed off the track by a faster car on a corner. Being 9 seconds a lap quicker on such a short track means there's going to be plenty of lapping, let's not have a repeat of last rounds events.
@ scoop: there are wrong names in the tracker.
These are the grentis memebers.
we postet our drivers several post before

thx
Quote from Scoop :
(the netherlands and croatia flags are not working and i have no idea why not so that will have to stay like that unfortunetly )

netherlands flags are working.
Race starts in 15 minutes
Heh some XFRs seemed to race without mirrors in the car but all in all it was fun to slalom between cars
Agree with you csimpok
Nice Event this time Makes lot of fun to race. But damn disconnect :/
GOOD RACE/CLEAN RACE

Grats to the winners!
I didn't had net :gnasher:
Unofficial results...
I must say, overtaking by the GT1 cars was much better this race, no more pushing the GT2 cars out of the way, nice, please keep it that way.
I really enjoyed this race!

Multi-class racing combined with a short track like this makes for some fun action

Thanx for this race to all participants
Full race replay, anyone?
Official Results and Standings still not updated...
They are up now, have been busy with driving exam all week (which i passed and got my driver's licence ) again sorry for the delay

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG