Cars: XFG+XRG
Qual: 30 minutes
Race: 30 laps
Server: [dSRC] Battle Grounds #3

Looking forward to this.
Will be glad to see you there!
with all these practice events, we should all be in pool one
#3 - ekze
Why is that so? I think training online is much more fun than hotlapping and people will come to race with other racers. Doesn't matter how fast other racers are.
For me: i didn't hotlap at all, I will practice OLFSL at this race and then will make a hotlap
Quote from ekze :Why is that so? I think training online is much more fun

I do too!

What I meant was, with all the practice we'll be getting, what with Nassa Tune up and this one you're doing, is we'll all be more 'practiced' than usual, and hopefully faster as a result.
#6 - ekze
Ah.. Hehe... I misunderstood you a bit...
Looking forward to this event then ^_^
Max, i was there. There were 2 groups: very fast racers (around WR) and newbies who saw this combo first time. I was in the second =) Anyway, great idea: tune-up + fun race + offline + something else = very close and intresting race (poetry?).

Good luck to all, see you on sunday's race!
Quote from aLexusPro :Max, i was there. There were 2 groups: very fast racers (around WR) and newbies who saw this combo first time. I was in the second =) Anyway, great idea: tune-up + fun race + offline + something else = very close and intresting race (poetry?).

Good luck to all, see you on sunday's race!

There was at least one group more: mediocre drivers who've practiced the combo offline for a few dozen laps but are still off the wr-time by around 2 seconds (yes, I was one of those ).

Edit: erm, why are you logged in as a demo player, max? If you're participating in OLFSL you surely must have an S2-license ...
#9 - ekze
Server is setuped for practice, password: MOMO

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG