The online racing simulator
Race 6 Repeat - Post-race discussion
Okay thanks all for just dealing with me and the adminning and no one shouted, much appreciated!

Noticed on lag laps some cars jittering a little and hoped it would go soon. Main race coming into the hairpin touched and just shot around the track, spectated as fast as i could. Really sorry for banging you Robi and Fel.

Not a really great way to finish off such a great season!

Thanks Anton for all your work and great adminning and James for your behind the scenes work.
Well I guess I had that one coming since I crashed a couple of guys last week.

Here's the stats and tsv for axus. And an mpr for the kids.

Cheers.

EDIT:
Please note that I DID finish the race, I finished 12th.
I just happened to leave the server before the results were final.
LFS/LFS Stats bug I reckon.
#3 - bozo
It's been a very enjoyable season, especially the last two races for me as I've actually found some speed and gained some confidence. Pity the season has to end now

Well done to all the 'fast' guys who've won the races ... especially Hyperactive for his fine win tonight despite his illness (or maybe I misunderstood when he said he was 'feeling hot'!).

And thanks for all the work putting the season together Anton. I think it's all been very worthwhile.

Hopefully see you all on track again soon.

bozo
OMG what a unlucky race...
I forgot about the lxcc race lol...just about 10mins before race, i just recall about that lol. In quali i just damaged suspension and didnt saw sense to drive next lap. In race...lol...that was really big lol...by wreckin cars from afterlast position i up to 4. And the password said all "Logitech sux!" somethin wrong was with pedals after about 14 lap...i just couldnt sometimes put 100% of that...eh and at about 19 lap my wheel steer into the wall and lost the control plus lost about 10 secs and damaged car. Pff
Good season everyone
Scary 2nd corner for me, going into it wide with a FLP sort of beside me (Just leaving room incase) and I see all these rolling cars and another FLP car right infront of me...but on it's roof :/

I managed to do a slight slalom around the cars and felt no contact here but in the replay the small contact I made with Fel sent him bouncing around again. Saw the contact made bwteen Charles and Fel and it was pathetic, such a slight touch that sends both of them in the opposite direction and taking out another couple of people to.

Was a really nice race for me after that, had Filur either 2 seconds infront or behind the whole way (Except for the end laps) and we had a nice scrap for quite a few laps. Only after me and Filur got some space between us that I realised it had allowed Tyrion to catch, although he had a crash at some sort that ruined his suspension and took the pressure off us 2.

Nice season and thanks to Axus for organising it even though I was only a stand in.
#7 - filur
Tyrion getting held up by people crashing, extra points for me again. :ouch:
Could almost keep up with pie-munching mr Mooney but i wasnt consistent enough, got infront when he slipped on some pie for once, got passed back a few laps later. Followed his trail of pie crumbs 'til the end and just managed not to get lapped by Hyperactive.

Good season, thanks everyone.
#8 - axus
Well done, everyone! Sorry I couldn't be there to admin last night, and thank you Charles for standing in for me as admin.

This brings what has been a slightly messy season to an end but the good news is that season 2 will be starting in another 2.5months or so and it will bring many more improvements than those seen so far towards the end of this season. James has been working on a fantastic site to automate participating racer selection and many other things, Kerian's been hard at work to create an InSim app to make qualifying automatic... we'll soon be amending the rules and we seem to have put server problems behind us thanks to SamH and his great servers. We hope to see you back then when LXCC becomes the league it was meant to be! Keep your eyes open for discussions about rules and announcements in the next few weeks.

On a side note, I've also been looking for someone to do race reports for Season 2, sadly I don't have the time anymore but I'd like to have them. If anyone would like to do this, please drop me a PM.

EDIT: Expect results later today - just gotta take care of some schoolwork and other things first.
Quote from bozo :Well done to all the 'fast' guys who've won the races ... especially Hyperactive for his fine win tonight despite his illness (or maybe I misunderstood when he said he was 'feeling hot'!).

Feeling hot...? I said "I'm toasted" after the race which is pretty much what I felt after the race. Haven't done any serious racing in high fever before

Was a nice ride though I have my suspects that very few of the LX6 drivers practised well :/

Anyways, thank you Axus and James for organizing this, has been fun (except the fe races ). Great cars and great racing
Thanks for a great season guys. Looking forward to the second one (can I get an email notification? ).
Bad race for me although the result was ok. Was having trouble getting the car up to speed. Couldn't get the hairpin right and had some understear. While racing my pedals were just dieing each lap i drove. The top speed differance sometimes was 30km/h....Just did my cruising around and tried not to crash resulting in a 5th place in the end.

Thanks for organising this league Anton!!!! And congratulations to the winners
#12 - axus
I have received a complaint with regards to Charles' driving on lap 1 - it will be investigated, This is why these results remain provisional, as soon as I find James to get him to investigate and penalise if necessary, they will become final. Congratulations to De Loor Motorsport and its drivers - Lars Thomsen and JJ Nylander who remained committed to LXCC throughout the season and never needed replacement drivers!

Results from Race 6 repeat:
Pos Classpos Driver Team Car Points

1 1 Hyperactive Speedsix LX6 16
2 2 JJ Nylander De Loor Motorsport LX6 12
3 3 M.Kowalski K&M Racing LX6 9
4 4 Robi Rotwild MTB LX6 7
5 5 R.Direderen 1st Racing LX6 6
6 1 R.Mooney Triple7Racing LX4 17
7 2 filur Fred Loves Pie LX4 12
8 3 L.Thomsen De Loor Motorsport LX4 9
9 4 Bozo Speedsix LX4 6
10 5 T.Vedenoja 1st Racing LX4 3
11 6 K.Starkowicz K&M Racing LX4 1
12 7 FEL Fred Loves Pie LX4 0
13 8 Gabbo Rotwild MTB LX4 0

Driver Standings for Season 1 Tuesday:
Team Car Points

De Loor Motorsport LX6 89
De Loor Motorsport LX4 59

K&M Racing LX6 70
K&M Racing LX4 55.5

Fred Loves Pie LX6 25.5
Fred Loves Pie LX4 99

Triple7Racing LX6 56
Triple7Racing LX4 49

1st Racing LX6 52
1st Racing LX4 48

Speedsix LX6 60
Speedsix LX4 26

Rotwild MTB LX6 66
Rotwild MTB LX4 12

vMaxSR LX6 23.5
vMaxSR LX4 11.5

WRC Team LX6 24.5
WRC Team LX4 2

Tiaya Kemuri LX6 6
Tiaya Kemuri LX4 1.5

Team Standings for Season 1 Tuesday:
Team Points

De Loor Motorsport 148
K&M Racing 125.5
Fred Loves Pie 124.5
Triple7Racing 105
1st Racing 100
Speedsix 86
Rotwild MTB 78
vMaxSR 35
WRC Team 26.5
Tiaya Kemuri 7.5

Congrulations Lars and JJ, you are worthy winners of this league. Well done!
Congrats JJ and Tyrion!
Well done to the winners, I don't see the reason for a complain against Charles though, yea he did brake a bit late which I really doubt he meant, then for both the accidents to come from a laggy touch, seems stupid.
Super season JJ and Tyrion!
Congratulations to the two exceptional drivers forming one hell of a team.

JJ and Lars, future looks bright!
Ah crap, still not ablte to beat T7R. That was my aim for the last races of the season. Good driving guys. And ofcourse a very big applause to my friends JJ and Lars, great job guys!!!
#19 - axus
The decision to not penalise Charles McKowen for the incident in the last race has not been contested and the results above now become final.

Race 6 Repeat - Post-race discussion
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG