The online racing simulator
Race on 30.10.2005/IMPORTANT!!
Our website seems to be down atm, I have contacted our webhotel about it and they are fixing it. Can't say when it's up again, could be in 5 mins, could take a week.. Nothing we can do about it though.

If it's not up tomorrow, we have to think of something else to get all the information out.. I will update everything here if doesn't work by tomorrow.

I have just found out, that our source was unreliable, and because of that there is false information on our website.
We were informed, that Finland is changing to Winter time the night after race day, but the right info is that we change to Winter time tonight. So all times are Winter time! I will update this on the front page as soon as it's up again, but right now I can only do that here.

Sorry for the inconvenience..
yer maybe if u had files backed up some one else might have another host? as temporary..
Quote from peterc23 :yer maybe if u had files backed up some one else might have another host? as temporary..

We have old backups, but that doesn't help us right now.. Me and FienDi are bombing the service provider with email messages, hopefully we will get the site up soon.

I have already started looking for a new service provider, we have had too many problems with the current one and they never give us any explanations and they have tried to screw us twice (so far).
hehe Winter Time = GMT
I'll give my NASSA Team a heads up. Thanks OLFS CREW.
so whats the pw for the servers plz i forgot
Bad timing
Terrible timing. At least we can all communicate here. The temporary site isn't working either at moment but will try in the morning.

Fingers Crossed

Johnathan Russ:slap:
I hope it gets fixed cus i dont know what time my race is or the pw.
Hi all! Hi Fiendis!

I cannot get on the temporary site!

I dont have a time and also no password!

I CANNOT stay at home from 16-21h to find out

and i CANNOT get on the race servers because they

are private?

This is a pitty...

Greetings, Dandy Dust
EDIT /hours later: I still dont get on the temporary site,

please post some info in this thread, times of the pools

and passwords. I would like to know about it, before i go

out for my REAL-LIFE, which exists.(SORRY)
Can't access the temporary site. Hopefully you get something fixed, atm there are many who don't know what time theyre racing or the passwords.
Tempoary site not working, I remember when Im racing, I remember the start time but no idea what server or password :/
Well i still dont know anything so i guess ill just guess at what time the race is.Now is my bed time soo c ya
Hi, starts Pool4 18:30 German Winter Time ore 19:30?
The temp site was down because my home PC (running the site at the moment) was set to suspend after some idle time, and that shut down the site. That's my bad, I'm sorry - it's up now and working as good as I could make my old backups run.

About www.lfs-league.com. It's useless to bark at me or other OLFSL staff members because you don't see your grid, you don't see your passwords, you don't see your hostname, you don't see practice server passwords! I am aware that You have real life - we ALL have! If you need someone to blaim, please blaim our ISP who was hosting the site - and without any warning cut us out. The email address can be found from www.netpoint.ee, though there's no english version. :thumbsdow

Thank you.
Quote from GrandSurf :Hi, starts Pool4 18:30 German Winter Time ore 19:30?

All times are still in GMT, which isn't changed when we go to summer/winter time - only the offset to your local time is changed. With small surfing done, I can tell you that you are currently in CET, which is +1 hour to GMT. That means your pool will start at 19:30 your local time.
EDIT:

removed excel sheet, pools are posted here in the subforum and I don't want to force anyone to install office software.....

3j

PS:
next time I'll post a .txt file, everyone OK with the .txt format???
All starting times, passwords, servers and your names are now posted in this forum. Help yourselves ppl.
Quote from varjsa-9 :All times are still in GMT, which isn't changed when we go to summer/winter time - only the offset to your local time is changed. With small surfing done, I can tell you that you are currently in CET, which is +1 hour to GMT. That means your pool will start at 19:30 your local time.

Thx...
Before you start to bite my head off the site is down for about 10 mins..

--

Up again.
Sorry, I am not barking...
I am NOT barking,

BUT i dont have EXEL for some reason and I cannot open Your

S H I T- File!

Can someone WRITE the times in this thread please...

I am leaving the House now and I dont have a clue when

my race is, and I am shure that 70 other driver have the

same problem...

Dont start any races in this CHAOS please!!!!

BYE, Dandy
Quote from Dandy Dust :...I am NOT barking...
...S H I T- File!....

I suggest you to take a deep breath and go to http://fiendi.mine.nu to look up for all information you need tonight.
Quote from Dandy Dust :
Can someone WRITE the times in this thread please...

What part of my sentence did you not understand???? I just said a couple of hours ago, that ALL TIMES; SERVER NAMES, STARTING TIMES AND YOUR NAMES ARE IN ANOTHER THREAD!!!!

Do I have to show it to you or can you find it yourself??

Sorry, but now is not the time to start that, we are really pissed about this as it is! I'm working on a lawsuit against Netpoint.ee and FienDi is trying to save what he can and re-create as much as possible before tonight.

So read the instructions and information we give here, then come after us and the hated ISP if you feel the need.

Btw is it our fault if you don't have Excel? Does it make our files shit-files? I think not.
Quote from Mrs FienDi :Btw is it our fault if you don't have Excel? Does it make our files shit-files? I think not.

I'd like to add that:

Three-jump just tried his best to help ppl like you, and this is the reply?

Race on 30.10.2005/IMPORTANT!!
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG