The online racing simulator
Could this be a league of North Americans who race anyone awake at NA times?
To be honest, I don't get to play much any more.
But a winter league would be interesting.
For newbies, like me, please? Let's just see if we can wipe out each other and not get wiped out by the AI? (Not that I have anything against the AI.)

I'm still on a T1 wheel, and don't know much about LFS other than it can be fun. Saturdays or Sundays would be good. And we could work on a time, and any other time zone folks would be welcome if they want to stay up or get up at the designated time?

Short races? I don't even know how the Qualifying works...
Don't know how the online works, either, actually.

Anyone?
NAL just recently finished up season 3. We ran 8 races on Sunday nights, 10 pm eastern time (1 race a week that is). Races are approximately an hour long. Qualifying started when the server was set up for it (usually Monday) and ran all week. The Quali server would just be set up as practice and you joined in and ran. Usually there were 3 servers split by qualifying time, so you raced with those who ran around the same times as you.

It was a bit unorganized. Three guys are running it and I don't mean any offense to them on this. I know other things take up one's time. I think it would be good for them to get some help as in letting some more in for organization. We wouldn't know how many laps until the last minute to figure out fuel and pit strategy. Often we would be trying to figure out who was on what server 5 minutes before race time.

The racing was a blast since you would be racing others of the same speed. I don't know, but I think season 4 may start up after the holidays. This was my first experience at league racing and I had quite a bit of fun, even though I was lousy.

Could this be a league of North Americans who race anyone awake at NA times?
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG