The online racing simulator
Would anyone like to drive a nice T7R LX4 tonight (Tuesday 16th) at Aston GP for the Endurance? I'm just too busy this week.

Looking forward to hearing from you
I would be up for it.
Sounds good to me
Hello fellow LXCCers

I wont be able to race tomorrow in the endurance race so if anyone could take my place that would be grand....

I race the LX6 for team BUM!

If you would like to race in my place then pm me, sorry for the short notice..

mad
Renku?
Hey Ren,
Can you drive the LX4 for me today (Jan 20th)? I have a full day host training for OLFSL.

Sorry for the late notice.

Ant.
Quote from AtomAnt :Hey Ren,
Can you drive the LX4 for me today (Jan 20th)? I have a full day host training for OLFSL.

Sorry for the late notice.

Ant.

Sorry, but I can't help you.
For the second week in a row, I'm going to have to ask if someone is willing to race my LX4 for me at BL1R (30 laps, overcast, no wind).
I would be willing to if you want.

BTW, there is one thing. I don't quite understand why "getting someone to race in your place" is allowed. I mean, what if you had a super alien driver racing for you, who got you loads of points (not me)?
It's a team championship rather than a drivers championship. As long as the stand-ins are temporary (i.e. Bawbag substituted for Charles a couple of times, but is clearly not the main driver).

*Looks at LFSW profile for Dave*

Yeah, looks okay. Not an alien, not a noob. I trust you. Points are more important than outright results, so don't get too carried away trying to close a 20 second gap in 5 laps.

I'll PM you a link to a T7R skin if you want to fit in (will look better in replays as you are a temporary T7R driver), and if you like I might have a setup or two I could throw your way, but that's going to be until about 45 minutes before the event (i.e. 6:15, qually starts at 7)
Quote from tristancliffe :I'll PM you a link to a T7R skin if you want to fit in (will look better in replays as you are a temporary T7R driver), and if you like I might have a setup or two I could throw your way, but that's going to be until about 45 minutes before the event (i.e. 6:15, qually starts at 7)

Yeah OK. And yes some sets would be good too. What's a competitive time? 24's?
#36 - axus
Race starts at 7PM GMT.
Race or qually? It's always qualifying that starts at 7, and the race after that (just to be clear, don't want people thinking they'll miss qually if they turn up at 7!)
#38 - axus
Qualy then. :/
Tomorrow (Tuesday) if anyone is looking for a driver, I can stand in.
Two seats are available for Saturdays race. Dennis is in Italy for karting-practice, and I have a meeting all day

EDIT: The LX6 seat is available. My meeting is cancelled, so I will be there in my LX4.
I need an LX6 driver for tonight.

I am not even in the same city i live in and will probably not be able to check who is driving for me before the race so its up to you guys to fight over who gets the drive

Enjoy who ever
This is getting really embarassing (not least because Charles is also asking for an extra driver above). But I'm afraid that I am going to have to quit this league. My home life (mainly the complete overhaul of my new house) is taking over so much. I've not driven at all for a while, and so even if I did manage to find the two or so hours required to race I doubt I'd be at league standard anymore, and I don't want to be a danger to people.

So, if anyone would like to replace me for the rest of the season (I must admit I don't know how many races are actually left) then feel free to post here.

Obviously I'll open this up to T7R members in our private forum, and technically they have first dibs on the place, but I will consider offers from anyone.
Would love too, bit late notice though
If it's possible I'd like to join.
#45 - axus
Quote from mikey_G :If it's possible I'd like to join.

There's two cars up for grabs - LX4 and LX6, take your pick
The LX6 is T7R|Exodus (cmckowen)'s seat, the other is T7R|Tristan (tristancliffe)'s seat.
Quote from axus :There's two cars up for grabs - LX4 and LX6, take your pick
The LX6 is T7R|Exodus (cmckowen)'s seat, the other is T7R|Tristan (tristancliffe)'s seat.

I've only done the lx6 on this track, so it's better if I stick with that. But, if I need to drive the lx4, im fine with that.
Okay drive with whatever you feel happier with

Still one seat available in the T7R crew for peeps
I'll be doing the lx6 then
We need one driver too, cause robi wont race today..
Ill take the LX6, so if someone wants the LX4... PM me
T7R needs an LX4 driver for this evening. South City Town Rev with light wind.

EDIT: sorted now

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG