LRF (RAC/FZ5/LX6)
GTR (FXR/FZR/XRR)
UF1
TBO (FXO/RB4/XRT)
BF1
STD (XFG/XRG)
FOX
MRT5
it was my first combo too.i didn't have a setup so i hadto modify my oooold so classic setup. i had a hope to finish in the position somewhere beween 5-10th places. Had a good start but had a hard braking on the first lefthander due to cold tires.i never had good concentration so burnt the tyres quickly and had some damage. Got into pits on lap 17 i think and i was in good position, clean tyres, no damage... i tried to push harder and spins came after and after... i was so angry with the spins. And i noticed there were only a few ppl left racing on the track.Everybody got disconnected after they spin..I said "-why should i try harder, just press esc and go." then i disconnected.
Sorry for quitting while there's a race going on but everybody does it.
Shouldn't be some penalties for disconnecting when you spinout or crash??
I woke up about 15 minutes before qualifying was supposed to start. I had to rush to get something to eat and try to put a few practice laps in. I qualified on my race set and I think I'd done only a few laps in the 25 minutes extended session. Still, I know the track well and I'm reasonably comfortable with the FO8 so I don't really have any excuses. I spectated after the end of the qualifying session in order to give the short driver briefing but I forgot to rejoin the race before the start. That meant I had to start from the back of the field rather than the 5th/6th I qualified in. On the first start there was a lot of carnage so I forced a restart. The second start wasn't much better for me and I got mixed up with some of the people at the back of the field. I made it a few laps but a few times I came across people going very slowly on the apex of turns. To finish me off I had an AV update which forced me to spin and fall to the back of the field again. I left after that.

I'm sure if I had started from my qualifying slot I'd have enjoyed it a lot more, but I have only myself to blame for that. Looking forward to the next one.
Oh well was a bad qualifying and race for me, only got about 10 minutes to put in a good time for a decent slot on the grid and the remaining 20 minutes i had to make a stable race set.

The first start was a bad one for me did not use the throttle correctly so i was spinning the wheels to much and clip cP Davesw a little to much and sent him spinning and the rest of the field all crash because of me (sorry all for that). Restart 2 was alot better for me and got the better start on Dave and got him into t1 and started to pull a gap but cocked up going wide in turn 4/5 and Dave caught me up and on the next lap he clipped a backmarker and which sent him spinning.

Long story short i was going to hot into the very bumpy corners before split 2 and touch the throttle to much and caught a bump wrong sending me spinning into the barrier and fliped so i just left because i was getting to angry with the lack of practice and had only 5/10 minutes to find a good setup for race and qualify
Are we racing today?

Let's put the FO8 again
Yep we should be racing today. "Thursday Thunder"
I can't do today - been up all night working, I'll be in bed very, very early tonight.
if we are racing. i wanna know what the combo is gonna be.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG