The online racing simulator
#1 - axus
LXCC Server stress test - 29/01/2007
Hey guys - we've just had the server updated and it's running on a new port. We would like to do a stress test tomorrow night before using it for an actual race. At 7pm GMT, we'll have a get-together and race next week's combo:

Server: vMaxHome
Track: Fern Bay
Configuration: Black
Weather: Clear Day, High Wind
Laps: 10 laps

Format will be a little different - free for all 20min qualy and 10 lap race. No teams, you can run either car. If you're interested you can sign up here to join. Anyone can join - drivers from both LXCC divisions and non-LXCC drivers. Just say give your name, LFS license and the car you want to drive like so:

LX4 - Anton Tcholakov (axus)

You can only take an LX4 or an LX6
I'll drop you a pm with the password and we can see if the server will hold for Tuesday.
is this open to anyone at all.. i aint a clue about all this league business illepall

FXR- Niffer022
EDIT by axus: Canceled.
#3 - axus
Quote from niffer022 :is this open to anyone at all.. i aint a clue about all this league business illepall

FXR- Niffer022

Yeah, anyone at all who can drive reasonbly well (please don't sign up if you can barely keep the car on track for half an hour). I should specify that you can only drive LX4 and LX6 - you can't drive the FXR. Gonna edit the first post right away.
oh if only those 2 cars ill pass im not good with RWD cars yet :doh: LOL

good look with it though...
#5 - axus
Sorry guys, made a bit of a mess here - this was intended for Monday when there's business traffic too so we can test the server properly, and I thought today was Sudnay. Its been chaned now.
#6 - XRRoy
Quote from axus :Sorry guys, made a bit of a mess here - this was intended for Monday when there's business traffic too so we can test the server properly, and I thought today was Sudnay. Its been chaned now.

Are you drunk Anton

Won't be there, have to work on monday.
I think i have time to have a short race.

LX4 - Primož Resman (Primoz)
De Loor Motorsport:
LX4 - Lars Thomsen (Tyrion)
LX6 - JJ Nylander (Oxygene)
#9 - tonix
LX6 - Sašo Lukša (tonix)
LX6 - mike - mikey_G
LX6 - Dan Watkins - Danowat
#13 - axus
Bugger, true, Hyperactive. I see the vMaxHome server is down since the Master server update. Hopefully it will be back up by tonight.

EDIT: Server is back up.
can i join pls - lx6 - [SB]D.Christie
LX4 - Chris Redman (R3DMAN)
LX6 - Sam Hopkinson (SAMH)
LX4 - Johnny Pickard (RC10RACER)
Sounds fun.. I'm in: LX4 - Gary Klinkert (Joose)
#17 - axus
IF ANYONE HAS TROUBLE CONNECTING TO THE SERVER TONIGHT:

Your DNS probably hasn't updated. Go into the following directory:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\

There you will find a hosts file. Open it using notepad and add the following line to the bottom:
213.40.196.103 master.liveforspeed.net

Then you should be able to connect.
lx4 - Aleš Papler
#19 - axus
Server passwords sent out. Please notify me ASAP if you have not received one.
#20 - axus
Right, we had a grid of 13 racers I think, not a single glitch (only guy that timed out had timed out 4 times in a row before that so that tells you something - he wasn't even registered here). I have full confidence in the server restored. I think we shall use it for LXCC tomorrow.
Hopefully....
I want to finish a race already...

Sadly i have to learn cause i have an exam tomorrow, so no training
and i'm not sure i'll back in time. Lets see

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG