The online racing simulator

Poll : Vote for the cars you would like to Race on Blackwood GP... (multiple choice allowed)

Closed since :
XFGTR
FZ50
LX6
RACEABOUT
FXOGTR
FXO
UF1000
FORMULA V8
LX4
UFGTR
XRGTR
FORMULA XR
MRT5
FZ50GTR
FORMULA 1
I think if it's RAC or FZ5 or LX6 that wins, we should just have all three.

I am interested, put me down for a spot please.
ok well dont think it will win sooooo ur in lol no choice anymore
I guess I'm in since i raced last week. I voted for XFR, but I'll race anything!
Voted for LX4/6 and FOX/FO8. I'd like to race as well.
Can we have the starting grid list updated please??
Blackwood isn't exactly my track of choice, but if RAC or LX6 wins I'll give it a whirl (if there's still a slot free). Otherwise I'll pass up this week
Android come on whats up with you race whatever it is i did LX4 and i hate it lol WUSS
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
why ??????
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
lol lazy git
STARTIN GRID SO FAR:

Redlinebarlin
George Kuyumji
danowat
S14 DRIFT
rc10racer
ZORER
DaveWS
AtomAnt
Michael Denham
mcintyrej
hrtburnout

11 of 20 Spots filled. Please understand I cannot be bothered to make lists for those who would join if a specific car wins. Firstly the Starting Spots get filled by those who would Race in any car, than those will be added who decide after the Poll is finished. Thank you and be kind enough to post if you dont show up after you signed up. Thank you and have a nice day.
Come on people, some vote for something other that the XF GTR!!!!!!, I have driven that bugger to death
STARTIN GRID SO FAR:

Redlinebarlin
George Kuyumji
danowat
S14 DRIFT
rc10racer
ZORER
DaveWS
AtomAnt
Michael Denham
mcintyrej
hrtburnout
amp88

12 of 20 Spots filled.
Looking like the XFR. I can't wait for tomorow. I've got my new Race cockpit to test out.
Going to have to miss out on this one lads, picking the keys up to my new house tonight and I don't think I will make it back in time.

Maybe next time hey?
i might miss the race due to last minute changes on the work schedule. But i'll try to be on the grid.
Thanks for saying that already, we could possibly end with a 10 car field. AndroidXP how about you joining?
:worried: Dunno, the XFR would be "ok" but I loathe Blackwood.
Is this going to be on one of the public Redline servers or on a private one?
It's going to be a passworded event.
Some of the entered drivers are messing about just now on Redline Racing 2 doing KY Nat / FO8. There's talk of not doing the BL1 / XFR combo which has been voted for this week but I don't think anything's certain yet.
Thanks guys. I will head on to that server and say hi.

Join the Forum Member Race on the 18th Jan
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG