The online racing simulator
#1 - Krane
The Unofficial Live for Speed FAQ
S2 to demo messup
yoo, LFS server messed me up bad along with my license, i bought my S2 License 4-5 months ago, all good and stuff, and now i realized i went back 2 demo and i have all my stuff, WTF??!?!?!?!? i cant be a demo racer if i bough an S2 license,this is weird,can yall like help me??
Dominiboy365:
Are you sure you're using the correct username and password? Have you logged into the official website to check? On occasion the forum is wrong.

If so, you'll need to speak directly to Victor: http://www.liveforspeed.net/?page=mailus
Quote from Dominiboy365 :yoo, LFS server messed me up bad along with my license, i bought my S2 License 4-5 months ago, all good and stuff, and now i realized i went back 2 demo and i have all my stuff, WTF??!?!?!?!? i cant be a demo racer if i bough an S2 license,this is weird,can yall like help me??

Perhaps your account was accidently suspended or something, ask the admins.
#6 - Jakg
perhaps you could log in with the account your bought S2 with, just in case
#8 - Jakg
From the sound of things either he hasn't unlocked it, for whatever reason, or his crack stopped working
Host Question
i made a server (MBenz racing server) and it won't load onto the list of all other internet servers. What is going on!
If I have a wav. file and i want to use it as a horn how do i do it?
Quote from The FAQ :What if my question is not answered here?

Please read the readme.txt in your LFS directory and this manual. If you still haven't found an answer to your problem, search the forum or post a new thread to the Technical Assistance forum, this will probably answer your question. Before doing this, see How To Ask Questions The Smart Way.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showth ... highlight=wav+raw+convert
Manual or Automatic
ok i just downloaded and installed LFSA - X

only problem i have is the automatic gearbox aint working i can only change gears by manually shifting, anyone got any ideas? apart from selecting auto in the menu is there any other options im missing?
Quote from BorgDroneX :ok i just downloaded and installed LFSA - X

only problem i have is the automatic gearbox aint working i can only change gears by manually shifting, anyone got any ideas? apart from selecting auto in the menu is there any other options im missing?

It's under 'player', choice of auto sequential or h shifter
ok i have a question. Im bored now of the Track editor !

What Software could i use on a mac to Edit a track layout. So for e.g Change the look of the pits. the Curbing and so on ?
Quote from Billicp :ok i have a question. Im bored now of the Track editor !

What Software could i use on a mac to Edit a track layout. So for e.g Change the look of the pits. the Curbing and so on ?

There is no such tool, you can add object to the track and make new turns or make "New" tracks with object + open config
No this is what we have done. We have open config layouts. But because the way the LFS tracks was designed. Some open layout Configs for tracks have missing curbs and run off areas. Due to them not been designed for open config. We can use Humps as a sort of curb. But when you hit them in a Bf1 You ever spin out or get knocked off line. When you hit a curb it tends to help go around the corner.

so we was hoping maybe we could pull the Track layout into a program and add the missing curbs and run off areas + add there new atributes !
Quote from Billicp :No this is what we have done. We have open config layouts. But because the way the LFS tracks was designed. Some open layout Configs for tracks have missing curbs and run off areas. Due to them not been designed for open config. We can use Humps as a sort of curb. But when you hit them in a Bf1 You ever spin out or get knocked off line. When you hit a curb it tends to help go around the corner.

so we was hoping maybe we could pull the Track layout into a program and add the missing curbs and run off areas + add there new atributes !

Sorry but there is no program "Yet", also developers say already many times they wont gona give any type of tool that makes you change the track or turns shape or whatsoever, Maybe in the future when lfs is dying and the planet are in line and we have a full moon maybe maybe with a bit of luck the gona give us those tools, but for now, you have to live with what you get
Quote from Inouva :Sorry but there is no program "Yet", also developers say already many times they wont gona give any type of tool that makes you change the track or turns shape or whatsoever, Maybe in the future when lfs is dying and the planet are in line and we have a full moon maybe maybe with a bit of luck the gona give us those tools, but for now, you have to live with what you get

its ok i found summit for it :-) will upload pics when finished
Quote from Billicp :its ok i found summit for it :-) will upload pics when finished

So you found a program that let you add tracks on lfs or change it?, ok...

The Unofficial Live for Speed FAQ
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG