The online racing simulator

Poll : I want to Race on Aston Club in the.......... (multiple Votes allowed)

Closed since :
LX4
XF GTR
LX6
UF1000
FORMULA V8
MRT5
RACEABOUT
FORMULA XR
FZ50
UF GTR
FXO GTR
FZ50 GTR
XR GTR
FORMULA 1
Well I thought I had 2% more than I needed. Maybe I got my pit stop a little wrong.
Maybe your gearing was different
Quali went like 10x better than I thought before the race. Did 10 laps practise, plus some just before the event online on the server. Best was 1:12.85 which isn't horribly slow and it gave me enough confidence to participate. Managed to even make it a bit better, result being 3rd place in the grid, the best result I could get with those alien times ahead of me.

The race was completely another thing . In the start I noticed that my look left button in the wheel works only 40% or so most of the time I had no idea where the other guy was on my right side, except for knowing that he might be there, so I just tried to give plenty of room and fight when I had the target on left side, which isn't too often at AS2 . Had good fun chasing Danowat around, catching little by little, making a mistake, watching danowat making a mistake, repeat... I wish I had done more practising, I was consistently unconsistant.

Was some good racing! Don't put fwd cars into next round and I'm probably in. I might even practise properly . There was talks about RAC/BL2R combo though I'm not too sure whether it can provide good racing... :/

EDIT: 48% fuel
That was fun even from the back of the Grid, thanks to tombarlin and the Redline Servers and everyone for showing up.

I was satisfied with my lap time in the Qualy, but not with the Position Man that LX4 is a tricky car, but exciting at the same time. I went to the toilet after the Qualy, and came back to late for the Race, I felt what Robbie Williams must have felt like in that "Supreme" Video Than I started out of the Pits and still had a enjoyable time, hope we can repeat that!

Congrats to AndroidXP, amazing Pace and consistency, and he was driving H-Shifter and Clutch Pedal so Kudos to him

Complete Race Results Stats (thx thisnameistaken)

1 ANDROIDXP 36:46,261
2 RC10RACER + 3,86
3 THISNAMEISTAKEN + 17,00

4 DANOWAT + 18,27
5 HYPERACTIVE + 19,70
6 BAWBAG + 20,24
7 FROKKI + 30,12
8 TOMBARLIN + 44,48
9 BLACKOUT + 52,39
10 MAUNI + 54,17

11 MCINTYREJ + 1m10
12 MOEFINLEY + 1 lap
13 GEORGE KUYUMJI + 1 lap
14 ALFATESTER +1 lap
15 ANDY29 + 1 lap
16 KEIRAN DNF
Count me in for the next race please.
and me for the next race also please
I don 't know what happened, but at lap 10, my windows went crazy!! A window with an error of an host make me lost the control, so i remained 10 seconds without controlling the car! In fact i was in the middle of the track...sorry for who crashed in the rear of my car! I can't control it in these few seconds.....

Then 14sec of pit stop......

Calling all Members of this Forum
(132 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG