The online racing simulator
Team missing on olfsl
as i signed up for the upcoming league i couldn`t register with my team..since they wern`t in the "teamlist"

anyone know who to talk to?
#2 - Renku
Since the new season hasn't started yet, there isn't any reason to rush. IIRC it's done by an admin (I mean, the team has to be set first by an OLFSL admin to the homepage and then the members can pick their team themselves, from the list).
Sadly
I haven't got the admin powers to do this for you, I can edit the site itself but not much more. I would email FienDi about it.
#4 - Renku
Quote from russraine :I would email FienDi about it.

o rly? I assume you mean Mr. Fiendi. In that case, could you please point me in the direction I could find his email, on the OLFSL homepage.
Yes
well..thx for the help/info.

i signed up anyway,got a teamm8 with me also..

i keep a lockout when it gets close,i did provide info when i filled in the aplication so they shouldn`t have any problems..when they read it
They should race more together those 2, at least we have our Mr. T back then

Let's make a conspiracy...... someone has to get Mrs. away from Tukko, just for a day. Then he'll be addicted again to LFS instead of 'the proces that needs to be done in order to make children but also can be done without making children by the use of a special flavoured thingy'.

No?
Quote from GianniC :'the proces that needs to be done in order to make children but also can be done without making children by the use of a special flavoured thingy'.

:couple:

Well put Gianni!!

ps is that a picture of you in your avatar?
Quote from t1ger :
ps is that a picture of you in your avatar?

In the same way that your avatar is a picture of you, roaar
Sounds like Tukko is taking the new Flying Flying Finn initiation test a bit slowly.
Quote from GianniC :Ye she's keeping our Tukko away from LFS! :gnasher:

Tukko is keeping ME away from LFS! No idea what he told you guys.. What can I do if he's so addicted to me that he can't play LFS anymore..
Maybe he'll be a Flying Finn one day..
Quote from Mrs FienDi :

Tukko is keeping ME away from LFS! No idea what he told you guys.. What can I do if he's so addicted to me that he can't play LFS anymore..
Maybe he'll be a Flying Finn one day..

Rather see you becoming a Cabbie !
Use your 'woman touch' and make him play LFS again! Or try to walk around in your house with clothes on, it might help too ! :biggrinfl
Quote from GianniC :Rather see you becoming a Cabbie !

Hah! Like I would leave my own team!

Quote from GianniC : Use your 'woman touch' and make him play LFS again! Or try to walk around in your house with clothes on, it might help too ! :biggrinfl

I always walk around with my clothes on! Most of them anyway..
That's not the reason..

Define 'woman touch' plz
Bring your team along !
I heared they need some decent Cab drivers in Finland......

Quote :Most of them anyway..

Ah you see. I know Tukko, he's distracted if he only see something like this:
http://spot.colorado.edu/~adler/Nun.jpg
And also when he spots something like this:
http://www.halloweencostumewor ... lt%20sexy/Nun%2009027.jpg
And also when he is seeing something like this:
http://sccabco.free.fr/up/cab2.jpg

So knowing this, Tukko will be distracted right away if you walk around, even dressed like in the first pic!
(he has a sick mind I swear, we had the same taste of girls also, so just let T come back, I miss him !)

Define woman touch ?
Hmm, hard one... most of the women can sometimes be so grrrr, but also so mmmm, they get things done from a man just by smiling or have that bit of blush on their cheeks. I'm sure a lot of people (mostly men) know this, you're mad at your girl but then she uses that magical smile, or when she talks it's like really really cute, which makes your heart melt and then you do what she wanted to do (e.g go to the shopping mall instead of staying home playing LFSex)

At least this happend to me before. Girls, you just sometimes hate the, but just a second you later you can't go one without them

Damn, I'm so weak :worried:
bit off topic eh GC?

:wmann3:
Quote from GianniC :
So knowing this, Tukko will be distracted right away if you walk around, even dressed like in the first pic!

You're just jealous!
Quote from russraine :You're just jealous!

:scared:
No I'm not! Honestly I'm not!
Don't hurt me.... pleease!
finally T is still alive
Quote from Renku :o rly? I assume you mean Mr. Fiendi. In that case, could you please point me in the direction I could find his email, on the OLFSL homepage.

Well, actually it is there - you just need to find it. I'll be back (a)live soon.
Quote from varjsa-9 :Well, actually it is there - you just need to find it. I'll be back (a)live soon.

Yes, it is now, but it wasn't on 20th .
About being back - take your time, no need to hurry .
Quote from Renku :Yes, it is now, but it wasn't on 20th .

You didn't look in the right direction. But that's just trivial It wasn't in the contact page, that's what you were talking about anyway.

Team missing on olfsl
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG