The online racing simulator
Well, this race was interesting.

A first stint where everything was going wrong, first spinning out in the mini eau rouge. Then after catching up with Mr. Nylander and passing him I lost control in that fast left under the tyre while slipstreaming to get past Mr. de Bruijn. So trying to get the slightly damaged car fast into the pits I earned ourselfs a drive through penalty

The driver change was the next thing that could go wrong and sure it did. Bernd did forget to click on the T in the namelist and I was telling him that he forgot with a muted microphone. So all signs were showing for a perfect race

The next two stints went well if I remember correctly. My second one was pretty good. But we were behind our timetable for 4 stops. So Bernd tried to stretch the next stint by staying one more lap on the track. Nearly everything went well and the tyres still looked good when I took over again.

But now I managed to spin out repeatedly again, and we were counting the minutes down to make it without stopping again. I said that I need another stop, but had fuel for 3 more laps, we both decided that the tyres still looked good and that I should stay out one more lap. And guess what happened? Yeah, the tyres just pretended to be good because two corners after the finish line the front left blew...

I had to go nearly the whole lap with the blown tyre and we lost 5th place to SBRC.

So apart from two computer crashes from my teammate (all when he was spectating )and some problems with the comunication I have to say that the race was an interesting expirience. Thanks for organizing this event and the whole season!
I guess ocr Team was this time pretty much the Team without problems, so we won, but it wasnt the very perfect race

1st stint I had an amazing good go in the 1st laps, I managed to keep the car on the road even in slipstream and made 3 nice passes and went from 4th to lead, from then on I was starting to get a little gap, but when the car got lighter, it didnt get faster, it was getting slower, the reason was, I had been wrecking my engine like a noob and in the 2 last laps my laptimes went up to even 2:25 I think, although lines were good

2nd stint, Mac was driving pretty much the pace of draggo, so we were keeping the pace there, from my view everything seemed ok for Mac, only a little paddle shifter problem.

3rd stint, I had learned that it's important to keep the engine ok, so this was my perfect stint, went low 23's right from beginning and made some low 22's in the end of the stint and when I was about to start seeing the leaders on my screen, they got disconn and the tention was off :/
Although, everything was perfect in the last corner of this stint the race nearly ended for us, braking into the last corner my right front blew and I flew off the track, luckily I stayed on tarmac and I just went to pits

Then Mac simply did his 4th stint, which went all okay, though he was worried about his front right, so he came to pits one lap early

Then I just had to finish it, took it quite easy, though laptimes were 22 with full tank :o Then I slowed down a bit more, cause thought we might have to do more laps than planned, but when there was 4 mins to go I saw that I can later go sell the rest of the fuel , cause I got loads of it and simply finished the race. The danger moment of the last stint was when I spun coming out of the corner before the last chicane, but that was ok

Overall: a good race, pity about the bad luck of opponents and pitty about Mac liking the wrong differentials

Cya next season

[GTR] Race 6: Teamevent
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG