The online racing simulator
Quote from MyBoss :Is it 50 laps, or 50 minutes race?

50 laps on AS GT seems like a long event

You have plenty of time to prepare, its in March. Drink a lot of liqure and only on Saturdays and all will be fine and dandy ...
Out of interest, while were in the early stages still, is there going to be any minimum for required drivers taking part in this series?
It being a team event, Mercury could run with 2-3 drivers and be fine with that, or we could enter into the spirit of things and throw 4-6 different people out perhaps not our strongest line-up but still decent drivers rather than just plan to pwn with the same 2-3 drivers.

*Personally* i'd prefer to see a minimum of say 4 people need to take part per team.
From a Mercury viewpoint, we'd take no minimum and be fine with that, i fancy doing a round myself and im easily the slowest at Mercury.

Eitherway, i just thought i'd bring it up, it may be something you've already decided or maybe hadnt thought of, but would be nice to know if any such rule (any others too would be handy) had been decided.
Quote from Cawwa :You have plenty of time to prepare, its in March. Drink a lot of liqure and only on Saturdays and all will be fine and dandy ...

Maybe I will, maybe I will. Guess what ... I'm drunk dright now. lol
Quote from PaulC2K :...rather than just plan to pwn with the same 2-3 drivers...

is that so... ?
Quote from PaulC2K :or we could enter into the spirit of things and throw 4-6 different people out perhaps not our strongest line-up but still decent drivers

That is exactly what we're planning to do
Looking at the league name, I see no fun in letting only 2 or 3 drivers from our team participate.
there is no min or max for the number of drivers it just makes it more flexable for the teams
with little or lots of team members.
as along as you have 2 drivers to represent your team at each round thats all that matters
Arrow, thank you for the invitation. At this time, CoRe Racing will accept the invitation to participate in this competition. We have two drivers, rcpilot and Forbin, that are committed to every weekend, and I'm sure we can get one of Starry, Viruz, PeterLaan, or myself to race if we need an additional driver.
Quote from nikimere :is that so... ?

'Plan to pwn' being the careful term used to avoid making people think your being big-headed and cockey.

'will pwn' being the accurate term

traxxion: exactly, seems a bit less of a team event if its the same drivers all the time.

Arrow: Pitty

Let the Battle of the (best 2 man) Teams begin
Quote from PaulC2K :'Plan to pwn' being the careful term used to avoid making people think your being big-headed and cockey.

'will pwn' being the accurate term

traxxion: exactly, seems a bit less of a team event if its the same drivers all the time.

no matter how many ppl takes part from a team, its still a team
#35 - Davo
Quote from PaulC2K :traxxion: exactly, seems a bit less of a team event if its the same drivers all the time.

It's not the same two members each round, so no pitty

What Arrow is saying is that any 2 members of the team can race and it doesn't have to be the same members each time. You can pick 2 different people for each race if you have enough members in your team. Or pick the people that are the best at certain combos to race.

Hope that clears it up and I've got it right. It would really be a shame if it were only limited to the same 2 people from a team.
They say Americans dont get sarcasm, shall we add Hungarians and Aussies to that list?

Tonguey-pulling face + Winkie face != Sarcastic face

oh sarcasm is my cousins 8th name trust me i get it......illepall
In most countries we are more strait forward. Peaple from England seem to experts on sarcasm though ... ... they even use it in their sneezings
#39 - Davo
Quote from PaulC2K :They say Americans dont get sarcasm, shall we add Hungarians and Aussies to that list?

Tonguey-pulling face + Winkie face != Sarcastic face

Now you've totally lost me. You mean equals? Those two smiley faces mean two completely different things to me.

Sarcasm face - :rolleyes: = sarcasm

I've learnt that some humour is lost in the abyss of cyber space. Proper smiley use helps keep that humour intact
lol lets stay on topic shall we
Quote from Arrow. :lol lets stay on topic shall we

Boo!
Now you've spoiled the humor in this topic!
lol
I got one thing for y'all !

w00t
any one know if there are any spaces lets?
yes there is 3 spots left
ok may i have one of them Team Redline
I've PM'd you a couple of days ago, Arrow, but didnt get a reply yet.
I have a question... Normally the server allows only 20 people on track and then it says: "The race is full". Is it even possible to allow 22 as you are planning for this league?
Quote from Kalev EST :I have a question... Normally the server allows only 20 people on track and then it says: "The race is full". Is it even possible to allow 22 as you are planning for this league?

thats a good question, but i guess it wont be possible to get all the 11 teams on the grid on some tracks. but u know, josh is usually mean, k
I dont know about all of these. There are no some of best world teams in this so it is not realy fear!!! 1st there is no OCRANA!!! 2nd there is no CYBER!!! 3rd there is no THUNDER, MUROC, SERT, TRIPLE 7 RACING and we can say there is no SCCC, I don't know are they so good and UKCT. So I dont know will we have the best LFS team!
This thread is closed

Battle of the Teams: Information
(89 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG