The online racing simulator
Hay bales for T1 for the Fe3R event?
Yeah, it's me again

Hay bales for T1 chicane for the Fe3R event? You can cut a whole car width and it's HLVC ok. Imho, it's not

What's the opinion on this?
Kinda off-topic but I've set my server to the next combo. Server is IES Racing, it's set to 8 laps with no pit.

Does anyone want a small race tonight?

EDIT: [url=lfs://|IES Racing|0|S2|/]Click here to join server[/url]
I've not noticed it because i have not hotlapped but i do occasionally stuff up there and go over. If hay bales are put in gonna have to take careful care.

But yes i see your point it would be a huge advantage cutting that
Yes for bales
#5 - filur
I'm fine with any amount of bales, huge barriers, mines or concrete walls, but i'd really like to see the objects being used to discourage people from cutting simply by the fact that hitting whatever there is to hit will slow you down, not that you "might get a penalty", even if repeated heavy cutting is required for that penalty. I'd prefer the moonflight barriers to possible-penalty-objects.

Reason being that there's no way of telling if you've hit something while racing, so i end up constantly trying to adjust my lines because i never know if i hit something or not. :worried:
What filur said.

Moon flight is an instant penalty. There is nothing more. Instant penalty whether it was purposeful cutting or just a simple mistake. If someone forces you to the bales, penalty for dangerous driving to the misbehaved one.
Well, someone here proved that bales can cause moonflight also

Anyway, yes, +1 - concrete barriers would actually force people to take care I think. Even the WR Hotlap has serious cutting there.
#8 - axus
I was thinking about this and its probably a good idea. I'm about to go out soon so I can't do anything about this until tomorrow afternoon.
bump

any info on this? Or should I start practising long jumping
#10 - axus
Sorry for the delay on this. I just got my LFS unlocked again (Windows reinstall). Because of the late layout, I've tried to affect people's lines as little as possible. People should have no trouble avoiding these tyres. They won't severely damage you but they will cause you to lose time so I think this is best. I need to get a hold of James to get it on the server though.
Attached files
FE3R_LXCC.lyt - 68 B - 298 views
Just uploaded the layout to the server.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG