The online racing simulator
The OLFSL logo use
Hi all!

I was wondering if it is allowed too use the logo design that was chosen as the best looking for the coming race this sunday. I'm asking because i wouldn't want too see people talking about beeing irresponsible and puting something on a car that isn't supposed too be there. I apologize if thread as this was oppened before and i'm just some noob that didn't see it before.

cheers
Quote from PwrSlave :Hi all!

I was wondering if it is allowed too use the logo design that was chosen as the best looking for the coming race this sunday. I'm asking because i wouldn't want too see people talking about beeing irresponsible and puting something on a car that isn't supposed too be there. I apologize if thread as this was oppened before and i'm just some noob that didn't see it before.

cheers

I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed, but there are 3 different versions of the logo that seems to become the OLFSL logo, so I don't recommend it just yet. We have to arrange a staff meeting and decide what to do with it before we make it official.

I know you guys are anxious to get OLFSL logo on your cars, but be patient for a while longer We've been very busy lately, and that's why this has been a low priority issue and has received so little attention.

I'll try to talk about it with other staff members ASAP.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG