The online racing simulator
Quote from André :Do we have to pay soon for your activities ?

No you wont ever have to pay for OLFSLtv - we are run completely on public funding...
Quote from f1r3b4ll :No you wont ever have to pay for OLFSLtv - we are run completely on public funding...

Ha! I knew it! You leech the 'band from public health care!
Hi everyone. Just to let you know here that Fireball has resigned from OLFSL. I believe he is still DJing so you can still get your 'fireball fix', but just not with us. Anyway, Olfsltv is now under my control, and I hope to be bringing it back soon. Stay tuned for updates ;-]
Quote from russraine :Hi everyone. Just to let you know here that Fireball has resigned from OLFSL. I believe he is still DJing so you can still get your 'fireball fix', but just not with us. Anyway, Olfsltv is now under my control, and I hope to be bringing it back soon. Stay tuned for updates ;-]

Fireball Fix - wtf has tessu said about me lololol heh ahh you lot miss me really...
Quote from Mrs FienDi :Heyyy Good to see you

Still with you Mrs., lot of other things today but my heart is still with the 1th and best LFS League ever .
Quote from russraine :No, but feel free to donate

Wondering why the fireball is gone ....
Don't know you but I guess it's ok, wonder why people are talking these days about donations, I only get twice a day some banana's and I don't eat the hand witch feed me.
Quote from f1r3b4ll :Fireball Fix - wtf has tessu said about me lololol heh ahh you lot miss me really...

Ya what matey? When I say fireball Fix, I mean, your fix of Fireball, you know, if you are addicted to something, like drugs, or in this case, a scotsman. Yup we miss you alright! :bananalla
Quote from André :Wondering why the fireball is gone ....
Don't know you but I guess it's ok, wonder why people are talking these days about donations, I only get twice a day some banana's and I don't eat the hand witch feed me.

I like monkeys :lovies3d:
?
:monkey: Nothing wrong with monkeys!

It's humans I don't like.

You're more likely to catch a horrible disease from a human than a monkey, so I say, bring on the monkeys.

LFS Monkey league, anyone interested? email me.:monkey:
Quote from André :Wondering why the fireball is gone ....

Because Johnathan doesn't love me no more, wee bitch oh and btw that package has just been resent today, good old parcelforce decided that the address to be delivered to was unreadable... idiots
Quote from f1r3b4ll :Because Johnathan doesn't love me no more, wee bitch oh and btw that package has just been resent today, good old parcelforce decided that the address to be delivered to was unreadable... idiots

Errr. I didn't think my affections for you Fireballs, came into your decision to leave OLFSL. Whether or not I fancy you, is besides the point, I would be very happy if you were continuing in your former position at OLFSL.
(and anyway, not my fault you let yourself go is it?, get back on that exercise bike :bike: and maybe I'll change my mind :heartbeat)

Thanks for resending the package Fireballs, make sure the buggers don't get your money twice, oh, and don't use crayons, with this rainy weather we got, it will go all smudgy.
No dad showed me how to use big joined-up writing - let's hope it's worked this time
Ah
Well you're at the same stage as me now then Fireball mate. I can't do joined lettering yet, but I'm still only 24, got time to learn.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG