The online racing simulator
Practice
Both NASSA servers will be open tomorrow for practice, so grab a friend and do better than 1:49:00 in the LX6 or maybe run a really good 1:52 in that easy LX4. Either way, servers are up for your enjoyment.

NASSA by 500servers will be qual for 12 Minutes with 5 lap hops on SO4 LX6/LX4

NASSA by 500servers 2 will host 15 min qual with 23laps...again on so4 same cars.

Enjoy.

Ant
Beware; I suck horribly at this combo

Last race people were running 1:46s in LX6 and 1:50s LX4

I'll be lucky to beat 1:52.xx in the 4 illepall
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :Beware; I suck horribly at this combo

Last race people were running 1:46s in LX6 and 1:50s LX4

I'll be lucky to beat 1:52.xx in the 4 illepall

Well then watch out for Bob Smith, no matter what car he's driving....hehe

Finishing is my goal.
#4 - axus
Awesome! Thanks, NASSA!

The vMax server will be open for practice as soon as its back up (almost certainly today).
Quote from axus :Awesome! Thanks, NASSA!

The vMax server will be open for practice as soon as its back up (almost certainly today).

Glad to help
#6 - axus
I'd just like to note that the vMaxHome server is back up and available for parctice.
Quote from axus :I'd just like to note that the vMaxHome server is back up and available for parctice.

Yes it is, had some fun racing with Forbin and others there this evening, seems to be working well.

See you at the Track.

Ant
#8 - axus
I've made the vMax server public again and set up Aston North in High Wind with Afternoon Cloudy weather. Its 15 minutes qualifying and 6 lap race. You can practice on it.
#9 - axus
The vMaxHome server is up for practice with KY3R and the layout to prevent corner cutting. The NASSA server should still be up for Aston North practice for those racing on Saturday.
Good but unchangable 10 mins qual is little to less..
#11 - axus

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG