The online racing simulator
#1 - GabbO
Setup for AS North
Hi everyone!

I have started practiceing as7, and i have just found out, that i dont have
any set that matches the track, and cant really make one, thats working...
Can hardly get under 2:20 now.... Can anyone help me out?

I'm looking in your direction, Tyrion and Blackman... *hehe*

Thanks in advance

Edit: Tested a lot, now i have made a 2:18 high.. still too slow..
I've tried biggie's set for South City Long, and it works fine on AS as well I think.I've managed a low 2.15 with it so far, although I'm sure some of the aliens can go alot faster.Plus it is super easy to drive, and compared to one of my own with which I have to fight with the rear end alot, it is better no doubt, at least for a race.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=247012#post247012
#3 - axus
I would share my own which is quite fast and nice to drive consistently but I got it from T7R|Exodus (cmckowen) so its up to him.
In hotlapping conditions (i.e. no wind) I can get a low 2:16, and that's with some very scruffy driving, so I think I can get into the 15's before Tuesday.
But the wind makes the biggest difference, and I think it will be who copes best with that (and who gets the lucky breaks of a trailing wind in the right places in qualifying or the race), and not quality of setup that will decide the result.
Quote from axus :I would share my own which is quite fast and nice to drive consistently but I got it from T7R|Exodus (cmckowen) so its up to him.

Hehe a setup from me...wow must be a first

Yeah sure let people go wild with it, just would like a copy of the modded super easy set when its finished
Okay, down to 2:15.73 hotlapping now, but I lost so much time in the last sector - I reckon about 0.6 seconds.

Time to roll out the RAF files and AFS!!!

Edit: Confirmed - I am losing about 0.65 seconds from WR in the last sector alone, so assuming I can drive that bit as well, relatively, as the other parts of the lap I should be doing low 15's soon - maybe a 15.35 or something, which will be quite good for me. Then throw the wind at me at watch me struggle...
2:22.xx in about 5 laps

(Beat that Bob! :razz
2.16.11 with my teammate set...loosing time on every turn on this track ..oh well wind will tell the story anyway.
#9 - axus
Quote from cmckowen :Hehe a setup from me...wow must be a first

Yeah sure let people go wild with it, just would like a copy of the modded super easy set when its finished

Attached files
LX4_NorthChalres.set - 132 B - 985 views
thx, i will try it
Well, i have tried everything and decided to stay with my
old set.. Funny things happen sometime here in LFS...
Quote from GabbO :Funny things happen sometime here in LFS...

I'm banking on that very fact

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG