The online racing simulator
Method of Racing Discussion
There will be 2 drivers from each team on the track at same time, no driver swaps.

here is my suggestion

10-15min Practise

20- 30min Qualifying

1 hour Race
must pit 1-2?
sounds like a good format
we could have at least 1 hour official practice, and 1 required pitting. also, during qualy u cant shift-s, u could just visit the pit, and change general stuff on the F12 screen.
15min Official Practise will be enough.
Since We will have our server setup a week or 2 before each round
Quote from Arrow. :15min Official Practise will be enough.
Since We will have our server setup a week or 2 before each round

but still, 15 mins is a joke illepall
what about no official practise

I guess everybody who is racing will join the server in time, and did practise already
Quote from Thommm :what about no official practise

I guess everybody who is racing will join the server in time, and did practise already

yea, but if we have one, it gotta be longer than 15 mins
Quote from Thommm :I guess everybody who is racing will join the server in time, and did practise already

+1

i dont think we need an official practise session either...it would just protract the overall event

also i'm not a fan of required amount of pit stops as it extremely cuts down your possibilities on working out a strategy....if youre capable on running a full race without a pitstop, why shouldnt you use that advantage

the qualifying and race length is alright
Quote from speedway :+1

i dont think we need an official practise session either...it would just protract the overall event

also i'm not a fan of required amount of pit stops as it extremely cuts down your possibilities on working out a strategy....if youre capable on running a full race without a pitstop, why shouldnt you use that advantage

the qualifying and race length is alright

well, the point in pitstops is that u can run on much different strategy than the others. like u can pit in the very first laps, or on the last ones, getting tyres or not and stuff. pitting always makes the race more interesting :P
But can't you choose to run more conservatively the car and not pit?
It is an added strategy option...makes strategies between players even more different...

In real life, cars choose to pit because it's the fastest way for them to finish the race...That's the way it should be I think...

And we would avoid the 0 sec pits...Where someone just pits to pit without changing anything on his car...

Method of Racing Discussion
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG