The online racing simulator
How it will work
- We have invited 11 teams, those teams pick 2 drivers for each round

- There will be 5 - 7 rounds, the discussion for the car/track at each round can be found here
All of the teams need to come to a conclusion for the rounds so its fair on all teams.

- The start time for each race is still to be decided by everyone, let us know what would be the best time for you here

- We also need to know how you would like to race, let us know here

- We will have a Teamspeak server for the events each team gets their own private channel.

- Race Reports, pictures, statistics, points tally and possibly a movie will be made up after each round.

Hope that clears a few things up
Sorry, but why use two seperate forums? Why did you request a sub-forum here on LFS Forum if you're gonna run the discussions on your team forum anyway?

Also, I think a discussion on how-to-race isn't the way to go in my opinion. Why don't you just come up with a plan and let us decide whether or not we like to participate? I personally don't have time to get involved in setting up league rules. In the end, you're the organiser

Just my opinion really, do with it whatever you like
Ok all discussion is posted here on LFS forum
I JOINED IT , but im not lazy hehehehe
I dont mind where the discussions are, aslong as i can find them!
Quote from Clownpaint :I agree, all discussion should be kept here. I can't be bothered joining a site I'm never going to use.

Some of the combo suggestions are rubbish. It's obviously people suggesting the combo's they are obsessed with "fox - as club" for example. What must go through these peoples minds who do these bloody combo's over, and over, and over. It's as bad as driving the oval IMO.

All combo's should be as obscure as possible, otherwise it's just going to be some idiots driving the same track they've already done 10000000000 laps on.

yea, josh can only drive those popular combos, and slow ass cars :P we should just run a random combo generator, so it wont be like hax0r fusion took double victory on bl1/xfg and stuff
ehehe yeah true rev... though a one or two mainstream combos would be cool i think..

comon guys, hurry up and make a decision on what combo's ur driving!!!!!!!!! we cant do anything till u make a decision ..

love duck

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG