The online racing simulator
Quote from lastpunisher :okey i have read all the posts and now i talk about my point of view.

ill start with bawbag - mm i dont like that u accuse ppl about pushing

Quote from ruditurbo : Prophet has probably been in more pushings this season than me, ask lastpunisher.

You clearly don't read posts or understand what they mean, oh wait, i'm sure i've said this to you before. illepall

I wasn't accusing anyone of "pushing" I simply brought up the FACT that the guy whos bumhole you keep squeeky clean pushed me off on purpose because he wanted the part of the road which I was in, I don't particularly care about it, I was nowhere in the race nor the season so the only thing I was annoyed at was the sheer arrogance of someone who thinks he deserved to win this season.

So, incase you havn't actually read/understood this post, i'll explan to you what my reason is for quoting Rudi.

As you can see (If you have any sort of sense) I simply pointed out ONE thing about Rudi, he then returns and says that Prophets FULL SEASON was worse than his for contact making. So now I wonder what do you think of Rudis post? He is cleary accusing Prophet of having a season full of crashes where I only reffered to one.
Quote from lastpunisher :...the 2 races i got dnf was cos i was wrecked by accident. but now i have to apologize because i thougth all the season that 2 worst races are counted out...

And so they were. How come this doesn't sink in - 2 worst events are, were and will be removed from the total points. The part of formula that "awards those who participate" is completely separated from the total points.

Quote from joshdifabio :Second place scoring 99% as many points as first just seems crazy.

Actually 98%.. that was changed too when this season started and everyone seemed happy about it. Also, winner of pool1 gets 120 points, not 100 points as mentioned earlier somewhere.

Anyway, this isn't getting anywhere - FienDi over and out.
Quote from varjsa-9 :Actually 98%.. that was changed too when this season started and everyone seemed happy about it. Also, winner of pool1 gets 120 points, not 100 points as mentioned earlier somewhere.

Anyway, this isn't getting anywhere - FienDi over and out.

Ok sorry, I was just going by what others had said in this thread. Still though, it seems to me that the difference between first and second (120 points for first and 118 for second) is basically negligible.
Quote from Bawbag :You clearly don't read posts or understand what they mean, oh wait, i'm sure i've said this to you before. illepall

I wasn't accusing anyone of "pushing" I simply brought up the FACT that the guy whos bumhole you keep squeeky clean pushed me off on purpose because he wanted the part of the road which I was in, I don't particularly care about it, I was nowhere in the race nor the season so the only thing I was annoyed at was the sheer arrogance of someone who thinks he deserved to win this season.

So, incase you havn't actually read/understood this post, i'll explan to you what my reason is for quoting Rudi.

As you can see (If you have any sort of sense) I simply pointed out ONE thing about Rudi, he then returns and says that Prophets FULL SEASON was worse than his for contact making. So now I wonder what do you think of Rudis post? He is cleary accusing Prophet of having a season full of crashes where I only reffered to one.

You sound like I completely steered the wheel right and pushed You right with all power I had. I went as right as I could, I touched Your car with my back end and if You think about how a car turns, it's not easy to go left when Your back end is against something. I am not a driver like JeeP.
it seems half of you still do not understand how the points calculation worked this season(lastpunisher for one)..

Everyones two worst results WERE actually removed(including zeros or whatever happned to be your worst). What screwed rudi up pretty bad was, that people who did not show up at all to one or many events(only one event in Rudis case) got penalised pretty bad for that(pretty bad as in Rudi he lost more than 100 points for that).

Lastpunisher on the other hand... as far as i understood from his post, participated in ALL the events so it does not matter that you didnt finish 2 of them... those 2 were completely excluded from the final points calculation but you still got the "bonus" for showing up for all races.
This is useless..
This thread is closed

Ideas for final points calculation
(56 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG